1 2 3 4 Previous Next 786 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 2:33 PM by CHEFMARK72 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 10. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
        maccabi

teanah wrote:

New game mode: We are in the process of adding a new Heavy Duty playlist that increases player health.  We would love to hear your feedback on this new mode, so make sure to try it out.

Remember to send feedback to @InfinityWard or here in this thread.

increased health means increased amount of hitmarkers i'm all for adding new fun stuff but  ..... , if you have a spare core playlist this is a complete waste of it imho. Sorry really dont like the idea at all and can see alot of rage generated by it. with the utmost of respect this sounds more like a live playtest to address the fact a large part of the community seem to think the ttk is too fast atm.

The lack of "fix every issue that ricochet caused" statement is conspicuously absent too

As for the rest of the stuff the update is much appreciated and sounds good. We heart dev interaction and updates like these thank you

• 11. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
          rankismet

Thanks for the comprehensive update. Proactive communication such as this goes a long way with the community. Hope to see a lot more like this!

Also hope moardhardcore will get some real love at some point...

... HC Blitz and Cranked would be so fun.

• 12. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
            Bobkat19

YOU CALL THESE IMPROVEMENTS?! Snipers take up a LARGE amount in the COD community!

C'MON GUYS! WE ALL JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!

• teanah wrote:

We wanted to give everyone a heads up on some of the things we’re working on here at Infinity Ward. The following is a short list of some of the key improvements we’re looking at for Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Weapon Balance/Sniper Rifles: We constantly evaluate and re-evaluate weapon balance. Any changes we make have a ripple effect throughout the game so we test things heavily before they go live.  After much feedback and many hours of internal testing, we recently made adjustments to the MSBS.

Sniper Rifles are something we are also looking into; as we said before, we changed Sniper Rifles from MW3 to Ghosts. Those changes are:

• No aim assist from the hip, which was a huge part of how Quick Scoping worked in previous games. Players now have to aim unassisted until fully scoped in.
                  • Hip fire reticles for Sniper Rifles were removed and hip spread was increased drastically. This reduces the effectiveness of hip firing with a Sniper Rifle.
                  • The Quickdraw perk’s Aim Down Sight (ADS) speed scale was reduced significantly for Sniper Rifle.

Moving forward, we are testing adjustments to address the Time to Kill for Sniper Rifles versus other weapons. These Sniper Rifle balances include:

• A reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk.
                  • An increase in overall ADS time.
                  • Sniper Rifles with a silencer are being changed to a chest-up kill instead of a waist-up kill.

We will continue to monitor the data and balance these weapons accordingly.

• 13. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

When will these changes take place?

• 14. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                ese_wey_98

You guys should bring Gun Game and One In The Chamber to ghosts in game modes!!

• 16. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                  capp00

Yes, they are massive improvements. Not starting a troll/flame war here. Just sharing opinions.

I for one wish sniper rifles had their own playlist and were barred from the rest, but since that won't happen, I'll happily accept a nerf.

• 17. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                    raybai

The riot shield bash attack range needs to reduced dramatically, more than 1-2 feet is ridiculous.

• 18. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                      Circa_

We still need more Hardcore game types.

• 19. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

If you patch snipers in this game im selling ghosts, sniping is the only reason i buy COD and all ye do is make them worse, ignoring the incredibly over powered Assault rifles, smgs & lmgs, this game is so over dominated by automatics already without you patching snipers, heres a fact for you, every reg gun player if looked at in lobbies ( 1000+ ) have a 1.2 to 2.5 K/D and all my friends that snipe, including me, have a negative K/D ( 0.5 to 0.95 ) so i dont see how making snipers worse is logic, making the silencer a 1 shot to less area makes sense but the rest is stupid. [Removed by Moderator]

1 2 3 4 Previous Next