1 42 43 44 45 46 Previous Next 786 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 2:33 PM by CHEFMARK72 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 430. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
        TAHA-NASSER

I guess there's no reasoning with some people.

• 431. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Actually came here to toss my complaints with the lot of 'em about the spawning system. Here's to hoping you guys get it all sorted out and thanks for the heads up.

If I may be so bold, could we get some sort of XP-benefit for using smoke grenades? Concealing teammates, confusing enemies, and such is a good reward in and of itself but without the assist potential, I fear smokes aren't used as much as they should be.

• 432. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
            dastiller

How about bringing back Demolition. I don't mind Search & Rescue but waiting to respawn can be a pain in the "proverbial" sometimes. Also, what ever happened with the Bouncing Betty? I loved watching the kill cam or final kill with a dudes head getting munted. Finally, there isn't enough Ground-to-Air control available in the load outs. The Fire-& Forget weapons were great for that. I know this is rehashing the past but removing them feels like a backward step.

• 433. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

When is the lobby going to be fixed. You can never join a friends party without an invite unless they are in a pre-game lobby or a game. Also surely it's time to allow you to Be in a party and play free for all. It's such a pain if you want to play free for all with some mates trying to ensure you all join the same lobby in time before the lobby is full.

• 434. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                KillGoblin

Fix the lag and the garbage frame rates first and the complaints about this game will not be nearly as many...the last 2 days on double XP have been horrendous....and before i forget the spawns still suck.

• 435. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                  IndyOldGuy

ER1C wrote:

if you are as dedicated as you claim to remove cheats and hacks, then it would be a no brainer to check the leaderboards, check the score leaderboards, the top 100k+ are all cheats, they have trillions for their average score per game, also check the other leaderboards, that might be a good place to start

Was checking that out this morning, what a joke those leaderboards are..

• 436. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                    IndyOldGuy

Ya know I totally suck at sniping, and an overall average player at best, but just to try it out, I made a sniper class and went something like 15-6 my first try at it in this game, which should tell anyone who is NON biased, and uses their brain, that sniping is too easy in this game. A wall of text is fine and dandy, but all anyone really needs is common sense.. The patch did nothing, I still see people popping their sniper rifles up faster than I can get up an SMG, and I still see almost no flinch in the sniper when hitting them with bullets as they aim down their scopes....

• 437. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                      RunAndGun1

IndyOldGuy wrote:

The patch did nothing, I still see people popping their sniper rifles up faster than I can get up an SMG, and I still see almost no flinch in the sniper when hitting them with bullets as they aim down their scopes....

Yep. The patch had no effect on quickscoping. Just like the patches for spawns have had NO effect. The only difference I notice in spawning is that SOMETIMES I will spawn really far away from EVERYONE instead of on top of them. Not really an improvement, if in fact that was a result of the patch.

• 438. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                        robaleco

Infinity ward yours games came at last on IGN board or the bests  Cods.

Dudes cut off some or the parts or The maps, put dedicated servers, make scavenger resupply equiment without ied's, and put more killstreaks and make them better because they are ****, make on call of duty APP create background, patch and emblems,   put the stealth bomber from MW3 and some osprey Gunner and AC-130 and make the maps and the game with more colours because it seems boring and gotic...

Rewards the active players by sending squad points to them and then this game will be bet ter.

P.s. if you can't cut some of the parts of the maps make new ones and take the bad ones out of rotation.

• 439. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                          NoLifeKing32

Actually, don't do any of those things IW.

1 42 43 44 45 46 Previous Next