1 44 45 46 47 48 Previous Next 786 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 2:33 PM by CHEFMARK72 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 450. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
        PSNGamerRednight

i never had a problem with quickscoping because it only happens to inaccurate people or people not pay attention, I do have a problem with black scoping though

• 451. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
          nuttin2say

Fair enough. Personally, I haven't seen it happen in Ghosts yet, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. In BO2, there were times when I had hard scoped - and had been scoped in for an easy 2 seconds before taking a shot ... but final kill cam showed a black scope. I don't think kill cams or final cams can truly reflect what's happening with the SRs.

• 452. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
            Shadowelite555

You're a pretty cool guy Foxhound. All of the replies I have seen you post are mature and have integrity. You have my respect.

• 453. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
              WolfRidge

Please fix the leaderboards ASAP, I'd say the top 1500 places are hacked, it's not fair on legit players and must be one of the easiest things to sort.

Thanks

• 454. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Well hes an employee and a moderator, of course hes going to post mature things lol.

• 455. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

It sure is nice to see that the devs are working on their game.

Now about the patches and plans themselves:

Please remember that this is just my opinion.

The Spawning:

Since most maps are so big, it's usually safe to spawn, even when playing gamemodes like Cranked or Ground War. But occasionally, the spawn system lets you have a really bad day (especially on small maps). Because the way it works right now (as far as I understood), it doesn't spawn you where an enemy could see you. But that means, that just a simple wall between your spawn location and the enemy would be legit for a spawn. This is what some people are abusing, by peeking around corners for a moment, to check if someone spawned. - This is just as far as my experience goes, and it's just my speculation and not a fact. Though spawning really seems more comfortable than in the previous games. (Anyone remember FFA Shipment on MW1?)

The Snipers:

At first glance the nerfs look like a lot. But then you realise that those mostly affect quickscoping and/or aren't that much of a deal..

Something about quickscoping first~ regardless of quickscope being a challenge or not, it can be really frustrating when you face one of those, because unless he misses, you have like no chance to fire back. It's almost like facing a Bulldog.

The increase in ADS (quickdraw and normal) now gives you a fair chance to fight them back.

The Hipfire nerf was IMO not necessary, because by the time you are close enough for a "rather" accurate hipfire shot, you might as well just go knifing.

The silencer nerf isn't that severe. If you can aim somewhat good, you can still kill people with chest-shots. It's not too much of a difference in hitboxes.

Hackers/Cheaters:

In the current state that this game is, any effort in counteracting hackers is welcome. The only thing that I'd wish, is if we could get some statistics. Not in form of a "Name of Shame", but just so that we can see the results. Because it feels like all reports are going into the void.

Heavy Duty Playlist:

This mode, slows down the pace of the match noticeably. You're much less stressed of being shot, because it's not a guaranteed death anymore. I personally love this mode, because it brings back the style of the previous games.

The only thing that bothers me, is that Blitz is in the playlist. It gets much harder to kill people before they reach the point.

By now, people should have gotten used to the changes, and not be scared of the text.

• 456. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

How about more hardcore modes?  I don't need the health so low that one or two hits make a kill, which disregards weapon balance.  Why not just offer up more game modes so we can play without the minimap?

• 457. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                      rewind247

leave Amplify and Dead Silence alone.  I wear dead silence on all my classes, I don't have a problem flanking or getting outplayed by people using Amplify.  I don't find the need to crouch walk everywhere nor do I think that's a great strategy considering how slow it moves and how it would make a person an easy target.

When a person wears Dead Silence, the noise they create sounds very similar to the opponents teammates when the opponent is using Amplify.  For a person using Amplify to effectively sound whore a Dead Silence user, they would need to have good situational awareness of the minimap.  Additionally, an Amplify user needs to be able to gauge the distance between audio cues made by enemies using Dead Silence vs not using Dead Silence.  This is skill.

• 458. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                        veilofmaya

dead silence and amplify cater to headset users and are UNNECESSARY perks

• 459. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                          iivrruummii

Amplify caters to campers.

Dead Silence caters to rushers.

But if you have a headset then it caters to anyone.

1 44 45 46 47 48 Previous Next