1 45 46 47 48 49 Previous Next 786 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2014 2:33 PM by CHEFMARK72 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • Test #1
        460. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Playing without a headset is a serious disadvantage. 

Last Edited: Dec 30, 2013 2:25 PM
        • Test #1
          461. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

We on steam would like to have somone official, who spreads word of fixes, news, etc.

Many of us wont visit this forum. also many say, that IW doesnt do anything for us PC gamers.

Please send someone who can clarify the situation,

thank you.

Haeggar666

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 6:05 AM
          • Test #1
            462. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

The biggest issue I have with this game is the up to 60 classes which initially sounded fantastic (plus overdue) that actually translates into the lowest active class/loadout count since the original Modern Warfare which had significantly less to choose from.

10 plus 5 defaults was the later Infinity Ward standard.. frankly I could always of used at least 20 active customs and now there are effectively 6 options

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 8:09 AM
            • Test #1
              463. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

I like to have bigger battle like 8 vs 8 or 10 vs 10

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 8:48 AM
              • Test #1
                464. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

I would like if for next gen ground war they did 12v 12 and for core they did 9v9

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 9:07 AM
                • Test #1
                  465. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

_Massie_ wrote:

It sure is nice to see that the devs are working on their game.

Now about the patches and plans themselves:

Please remember that this is just my opinion.

The Spawning:

Since most maps are so big, it's usually safe to spawn, even when playing gamemodes like Cranked or Ground War. But occasionally, the spawn system lets you have a really bad day (especially on small maps). Because the way it works right now (as far as I understood), it doesn't spawn you where an enemy could see you. But that means, that just a simple wall between your spawn location and the enemy would be legit for a spawn. This is what some people are abusing, by peeking around corners for a moment, to check if someone spawned. - This is just as far as my experience goes, and it's just my speculation and not a fact. Though spawning really seems more comfortable than in the previous games. (Anyone remember FFA Shipment on MW1?)

The Snipers:

At first glance the nerfs look like a lot. But then you realise that those mostly affect quickscoping and/or aren't that much of a deal..

Something about quickscoping first~ regardless of quickscope being a challenge or not, it can be really frustrating when you face one of those, because unless he misses, you have like no chance to fire back. It's almost like facing a Bulldog.

The increase in ADS (quickdraw and normal) now gives you a fair chance to fight them back.

The Hipfire nerf was IMO not necessary, because by the time you are close enough for a "rather" accurate hipfire shot, you might as well just go knifing.

The silencer nerf isn't that severe. If you can aim somewhat good, you can still kill people with chest-shots. It's not too much of a difference in hitboxes.

The Spawning in this game is simply unacceptable, in all the maps there are places where you can sit and literally watch people spawn in,  its ridiculous, not to mention the countless times guys have spawned in 4 feet behind an enemy player,
                  I find it mindboggling to believe no one at IW saw this during development and testing and did not find it something they should address, simply unacceptable....

After the so called 'sniper patch' I see no difference in them at all...

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 12:03 PM
                  • Test #1
                    466. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

blitz spawns are terrible

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 12:00 PM
                    • Test #1
                      467. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

No.  It should be 8v8 in Ground War and 4v4 in Core.

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 12:53 PM
                      • Test #1
                        468. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Oh lord, no. Why would you want lower numbers? Especially when the maps, apparently, are starting to get larger?

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 5:01 PM
                        • Test #1
                          469. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

why would you say that

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 5:34 PM
                          1 45 46 47 48 49 Previous Next