1 50 51 52 53 54 Previous Next 786 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 2:33 PM by CHEFMARK72 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 510. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

When are you guys going to release the patch that reimburses all of us for like two months of shitty gameplay? Or I dunno... start testing your games so spawn problems don't plague your game for months before we get a fix for it?

It's all good though, as long as we get those awesome re-made maps from previous games. Woo!

• 511. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
          nuttin2say

Right after they reimburse us for six months of crappy gameplay for MW2.

Don't hold your breath.

• 512. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
            Ktm_250#144

You should release a patch anti-cheating before any war between clans

• 513. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

prison break tdm, kc, cranked, they spawn down the bottom of the cliff on tower side, right when people are there.

• 514. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                cranium2001

So do you think a patch that ejects a grilled cheese sandwich out of my cd drive when i press the xbox one button is out of the question?

• 515. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

I don't know when you plan on fixing the spawns, if you already have, then you did it wrong. I just finished playing a game of Team Deathmatch on Warhawk and got spawn killed 6 times in a row before quiting. I spawned around the corner of 4 of the guys no more than a meter away and then the next two spawns I spawned between 2 enemies both facing where I spawned, Every time I got spawned killed a enemie with a shotgun could've killed me. That's how close I spawned next to them. 

Please fix this.

Oh and also do you have any plans on Patching Dead Silence or Nerfing Amplify? Or at least make one of these combos with how many points they cost;

Dead Silence - 1 Point, Amplify - 3 Points    OR

Dead Silence - 2 Points, Amplify - 4 Points  OR

Atleast this combonation: Dead Silence - 3 Points, Amplify - 5 Points.

Something has to be done about these two things. They are ruining the game for us Casual players, We simply don't want to pay $100+ for a headset JUST to be able to play the game.

• 516. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                    veilofmaya

agreed...i'd actually like to see them removed...wont happen in this installment of COD..but in the future that'd be great...it caters to headset users like you said...very unfair to the casual gamer

• 517. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                      SitRepPro

MyLifeBeLikeLol wrote:

I don't know when you plan on fixing the spawns, if you already have, then you did it wrong. I just finished playing a game of Team Deathmatch on Warhawk and got spawn killed 6 times in a row before quiting. I spawned around the corner of 4 of the guys no more than a meter away and then the next two spawns I spawned between 2 enemies both facing where I spawned, Every time I got spawned killed a enemie with a shotgun could've killed me. That's how close I spawned next to them. 

Please fix this.

Oh and also do you have any plans on Patching Dead Silence or Nerfing Amplify? Or at least make one of these combos with how many points they cost;

Something has to be done about these two things. They are ruining the game for us Casual players, We simply don't want to pay $100+ for a headset JUST to be able to play the game.

Play Black Ops 2.  It's much cheaper now than paying for Ghosts if you're not willing to fork out some money on a fair audio set.

Even if you made the footsteps non-existent, casual players can still get owned by regular players because of their understanding the meta-game.  In Black Ops 2 I used the codcasting feature and partied up to pubstomp.  That was far more effective than using a headset in Ghosts soloing.

• 518. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                        like2nap03

MyLifeBeLikeLol wrote:

Please fix this.

You can hear footsteps just fine with a set of earbuds...or a $10 headset if you don't like earbuds.   Just throwing that out there.  

• 519. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

You can hear footsteps when they aren't using the glitch to make absolutely no sound at all. I kept thinking dead silence is overpowered, but nope, it's a hack.

1 50 51 52 53 54 Previous Next