1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 104 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2014 6:53 AM by rankismet Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        70. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?

I am not the one complaining. Just pointing out the facts.

Last Edited: Dec 25, 2013 5:20 PM
        • Test #1
          71. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?

hearing QS argue with invalid points.. its like competing in the the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

Last Edited: Dec 25, 2013 9:46 PM
          • Test #1
            72. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?
            Modern warfare 3 was 10 times the gam e ghosts is. this game is awful!
            Last Edited: Dec 25, 2013 11:47 PM
            • Test #1
              73. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?

Hmmm,the Tac-12 is ok but not great. I've gotten OOH WHAT?! range kills, then barrel stuffed someone in the chest and wound up with a hitmarker and an ignominious death...

The MTS however, is great for getting the YEE-HAW challenge done. If you play HC, I'll be honest you might as well run with the UB Shotty attachment as its very very good in HC

Last Edited: Dec 26, 2013 1:05 AM
              • Test #1
                74. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?

People don't want to watch a bad gameplay even if the point of the video is to complain about something being bad/underpowered. For example look at the video below of BF4. The commentator is basically telling why the DMRs suck but he has clips of him destroying people with them in the video.

Why DMRs Suck And What Should Be Done (Battlefield 4 Gameplay/Commentary) - YouTube

Last Edited: Dec 26, 2013 1:40 AM
                • Test #1
                  75. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?

nugletman420 wrote:

Modern warfare 3 was 10 times the gam e ghosts is. this game is awful!

No, just no.

Last Edited: Dec 26, 2013 1:48 AM
                  • Test #1
                    76. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?

Pretty much sums it up.

Slowest ADS, slowest rate of fire, idle sway, no aim assist, accuracy penalties for moving, jumping and crouching. . . but its a OHK at centre body mass. . . I totally see how its an exploit

They nerfed the snipers to keep the whiners happy, and even though the snipers are the only things to get a serious nerf in the last two titles, the whiners keep crying. If they took their eyes off ali-a and driftor videos for a minute they might see that the player always trumps the weapon.

Last Edited: Dec 26, 2013 3:51 AM
                    • Test #1
                      77. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?

Lmao I love all the rage against QS in here like it was of Ghosts greatest flaws. And gg to the guy who said he and the majority of others bought Ghosts because QS was gone hahahaha.

But seriously, people only hate QS because they can't do it. I love all these internet nerds saying they don't snipe but then they pickup a sniper and go on wild streaks only QS'ing lol.

The reality is, QS took practice, just like anything else in the game. The only reason the community is in such an uproar about this and not the other **** like I.E.Ds or Danger Close/C4 or tubes is because those things are all very easy for anyone to pickup and be successful at. It takes effort and time to get decent at QS'ing - And then when you finally do get worthwhile, you'll only get a few lucky shots (who doesn't) and kill the R-Tard players who are complaining anyway because they don't have the common sense to check corners or listen to footsteps.

People just need something to cry about, QS was the perfect scapegoat. Hard to pickup and be good at, easy to write off as a "glitch" (it's not, simply a clever use of mechanics. If you think it's a glitch, you clearly don't know what a glitch is and need to go look it up. Having all perks was a glitch), and anyone killed by it gets infuriated because "it's not fair that the guy in the video game can do something that can't be done in real life!" ... How many soldiers do you see running around with Riot Shields hucking C4 at enemies? Lmao.

Any good sniper will adapt and continue to QS and people will continue to complain and whine and beg IF to make more changes so that they can continue their quest to be the very best. The best there ever was.

I swear bad players will complain about anything to help their K/D.

Last Edited: Dec 26, 2013 9:38 AM
                      • Test #1
                        78. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?

DoggishDays wrote:

(it's not, simply a clever use of mechanics. If you think it's a glitch, you clearly don't know what a glitch is and need to go look it up. Having all perks was a glitch)

Having all perks is a hack not a glitch, maybe you should go look a few things up yourself.

QS isn't hard it's just LT RT, as simple as that.

Last Edited: Dec 26, 2013 9:49 AM
                        • Test #1
                          79. Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?

also by other stuff needs fixed i mean that the whole multi-player needs worked over for instance the showing the enemy where you shot them from is bull crap especially in hardcore! that makes hardcore easy core for paybacks..... JUST SAYIN THAT NEEDS TAKING OUT OF THE GAME PERIOD!

Last Edited: Dec 26, 2013 1:35 PM
                          1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next