13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2013 6:57 PM by maxslick RSS

How should we treat SPOILED BRAT?

Recently, people just quit without fear of punishment. They just quit mostly because they don't get what they want or they squandered their money on mystery boxes and when they go down they just quit. It's their fault that they suck and squandered their money on mystery boxes! We should encourage people to stop acting like a SPOIL BRAT and stop their SPOILED BRAT QUIT.

P.S: I wouldn't mind going after mystery boxes, but DON'T SPOIL BRAT QUIT when you go down and bleed out.

• Re: How should we treat SPOILED BRAT?
          Jugg3naut510

I deal with this all the time BO2 so I just go find a different lobby, or play Black Ops or some other game. Treyarch should really deal with this like if you quit 3 times in one day you get banned from playing for that day. But if you quit around 8 or 16 times in a week you get a ban for the next week and so and so. That way those quitters would have to fear about not getting banned.

GulfCoastGirl

Jugg3naut510 wrote:

I deal with this all the time BO2 so I just go find a different lobby, or play Black Ops or some other game. Treyarch should really deal with this like if you quit 3 times in one day you get banned from playing for that day. But if you quit around 8 or 16 times in a week you get a ban for the next week and so and so. That way those quitters would have to fear about not getting banned.

The problem with that is that so many don't use the Leave Game function to quit... they just hit the power button on the XBOX so it doesn't say "xxxxx left the game" it says "xxxx disconnected".  You can't punish people who legitimately lose connection to the game, it's not their fault if the power goes out or internet goes down or Treyarch servers take a cr*p.

Also, there are games where people have legitimate reasons to leave a game.  I don't mind as long as they say so and give warning so people can bank money in case the game doesn't migrate.

On another note, the stats still count even if the game doesn't migrate.  You still get kills, headshots, etc. if you play on; only the rounds don't count if the game doesn't do a successful migration.  My feeling is if you are trying to beat high round records with randoms you are setting yourself up for failure.  Most of my games with multiple players are fairly high and were played with friends and took a long time to get to that round.  I go into any games with randoms knowing we aren't going to beat my current round score... it doesn't sting as much if you go into it with the right mindset.  Yeah still frustrating but it is what it is..... a game you are playing with strangers.  Treyarch can't implement a ban that would only punish the true rage quitting turds.  The most you can do is just put the players who do this on your Avoid list so you don't run into them again.

Mr_Spaceman

I feel your pain! It depends what your actually playing the game for, to improve your stats and rank up? or beat your high round. If your going for high rounds then I suggest not playing with randoms. Its beyond me why Treyarch never implemented a DNF % beside your gamer tag in the lobby, surely that wouldn't be to difficult for them to do? That way you can see who's the rage quitter/bad connection guy before you even start a game..

GulfCoastGirl

Mr_Spaceman wrote:

I feel your pain! It depends what your actually playing the game for, to improve your stats and rank up? or beat your high round. If your going for high rounds then I suggest not playing with randoms. Its beyond me why Treyarch never implemented a DNF % beside your gamer tag in the lobby, surely that wouldn't be to difficult for them to do? That way you can see who's the rage quitter/bad connection guy before you even start a game..

I like that idea!  That way no ban required... you could just see the percentage of games they leave or disconnect from and decide for yourself if you want to play with that person or not.  

Chucky6661

LOL, recently? You have been lucky

maxslick

This is nothing new. Just have to deal with it when you want to join a public match with random players. Like life, bs happens. Up to the devs what they want to implement.

It is likely to happen on alot of occasions but without the public matches, many of us here wouldn't have bumped into some very good and reliable players who are now on their friends list.