6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2014 1:50 PM by Mr_Pistolero RSS

Clan Invite - Call of Duty Ghost (PC-Steam)

Clan Name:  SEALs team ALPHA

Clan Tag: [SEAL]

Clan Commander: RufioJackson

Hello everyone. New clan "SEALs team ALPHA" is recruiting active members for Clan Wars (PC-Steam). It's time to play as a team. Come and join us.

(to apply clan, you simply need to download "Call of Duty Ghost" app to your iPad or iPhone, and then enter "Find & Join Clans" to search name of our clan SEALs team ALPHA, and then press apply button)

• Re: Clan Invite - Call of Duty Ghost (PC-Steam)
          MiCr0oo

Can I join ?

Swiftdeath4

can i get an invite, won't let me apply

Zeltex

Hey, i'm interested in joining your clan. I'm 17 years old and a long time (pc) cod player.I'm good at the game and want a clan to play with.

I can't apply, so an invite would be awesome

My gamertag is: Zeltex

Steam Community :: Zeltex

Mr_Pistolero

It would be great to play in a clan, Unfortunately most of the community is using cheats. there were a total of 826 players online

cod-ghosts-PC 826 Players worldwide - YouTube

last night and the 1st match i jump into has 3 guys, who snaps to your location through a wall and your targeted by the cheaters reticle. (So it looks real) Then when you are in sight they perfectly snap/pivot dead on your location and fire away with pefect precision.

See this Video another cheater in pc cod ghosts - YouTube

I play squad assault and this is exactly how the AI Plays. Your spotted through the wall (targeted with it's reticle) then it makes a perfect (snap/turn) right to your location when your in the open. Or when a human uses the cheat it's (when the cheater feels like pressing the cheats aim-key) then depending on whether or not you are behind a wall, crate, car etc or not determines how the new aimbots target you either dead on target or on the reticle,  just like the one scripted for the AI.

I CAN'T SEE HOW ANY LEGIT PLAYER WOULD WANT TO PLAY (PUT A CLAN TOGETHER) WITH ALL THESE CHEATERS PLAYING THIS GAME "IF THEY ARENT CHEATING"

Zeltex

Hi Mr_pistolero
                    You claim that there's a lot of hackers in ghosts, here's my point of view.
                    I do not hack, but i have been called a hacker countless times and i have never seen anyone playing ghosts, being able to do something that i can't(I have played 120 hours). People might still be hacking, but if i can still kill them, it doesn't even matter wether they hack or not. If they do kill you, just play some more and get better than them.
                    As to the 826 player online, it is a shame that so few people plays Ghosts. Though i do usually find the number to be between 2000 and 3000.

As to the video you linked you (the guy who was killed) were completely exposed before he turned the corner, therefore he could pre aim and "snap to your location through a wall".

Just my point of view

Mr_Pistolero

Zeltex wrote:

Hi Mr_pistolero
                        You claim that there's a lot of hackers in ghosts, here's my point of view.
                        "I do not hack, but i have been called a hacker countless times"

That's your story

Zeltex wrote:

Hi Mr_pistolero
                        i have never seen anyone playing ghosts, being able to do something that i can't(I have played 120 hours).

Neither have I. I been playing FPS and hosting game servers since doom came out. I can easily spot people trying to use an aim-cheat at key moments and playing it off as legit. If someone is mimicking the targeting system that the AI has where the AI does a 2 pivot movement to the target (1st on the reticle then a 2nd pivot dead on target) it doesn't matter that the player says "I'm not cheating" (lol sure) Ehem..You wouldn't be moving/targeting enemies repeatedly throughout a round "exactly like" a program built for the AI does if you weren't cheating. Yet these noobs still try to convince everyone they are legit because the anti-cheat system fails to detect the cheat.

Zeltex wrote:

Hi Mr_pistolero
                        People might still be hacking, but if i can still kill them, it doesn't even matter wether they hack or not. If they do kill you, just play some more and get better than them.

I can kill the cheaters. Though, Sorry. You make it sound a bit to easy. You can't just run and gun and end up with a decent score if there are 3-4 guys on the other team using a program to locate you at the touch of a key (everytime they hear a sound or when ever they feel like finding an enemy's path through a wall).

I can beat em but who wants to be crouched all round (headphones blasting using "amplify" so i hear every little sound) and "support streaks" so i get night owl & oracle, just to beat a cheater who gets auto turned right to my location whenever he/she decides to press a designated button "aim-key". Sorry it's no fun playing against someone who is clearly getting spun to your location thru walls just like a scripted AI character. To a T mimicking the way the AI finds and targets the enemy.

Only difference is the turn speed for the AI is slower and it's "always on" so the AI killcams will sometimes completely track you through the wall. where a human with control over the cheat will (NEVER DO THAT) because it's an obvious giveaway if 5 times per round your perfectly tracking enemies behind walls.

But if you use a cheat to just quickly pivot to their location through walls it looks a bit more realistic in killcam. But these idiot cheaters think it looks realistic killcam after killcam someone being targeted through the wall 1st with their reticle. It's pretty lame how they try to sell "it's me!" "I'm legit!"

I just have to laugh because i can match how they found me to the way the AI finds you with "2 pivots" 1st pivot is the cheaters or AI reticle targeting me thru the wall, and the 2nd pivot to line up with some part of my anatomy as soon as i show up in the same room/space (just like the AI does). It's such a clear giveaway, but yet these fools still go on and on about their being legit.

Sorry it's not fun for me playing against cheaters. There is no point in putting in all that effort to beat someone(s) who are clearly illegitimately finding you/targeting you. It should be a little fun. Not some crazy chore 24/7 to get a few kills because everyone is just soooo pro, they spin and stop right where you are. Every other player is some "2 pivot dead eye harry" to the target (just like the AI).

Also the pictures you posted don't take away from the perfect snaps he makes to target. (just like the aim-bot scripted for the AI) 1st was on the reticle when i was behind the wall, then the perfect snap and simultaneous gunfire to my knee when I was out in the open,

Sorry that you may want to disagree, but that player I posted is 100% cheating. there are no if's or buts about it. He uses an aim cheat. that's why he mimicks the targeting traits of the scripted aim-bot for the AI in squad assault. His left reticle actually lines up with me twice as I'm behind the wall (almost like tracking me) (are your eyes keen enough to pick it up?) then 1 second later a perfect snap to target and beam bullets into my knee. It's fairly obvious use of the aim-cheat that plagues this game. (that's if you know what your looking for when it comes to "artificial - targeting/aim") I do.

There's an Obvious mass aim-cheat exploit ruining this game. And the fact that you and many others think the player I posted is possibly legit makes this game even worse.