13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2013 7:37 AM by Rambler330 RSS

Clan wars cheating plz read

geno619

I am leader of Roughneckz RNKZ

We are currently in the silver division we were in 1st place

167 cup

And second place was H3adhun73rsx with 151

Now without them taking any nodes they knocked us out of 1st place

And now have 183cp but did not take the harfcore search and rescue node that we had. Can someone check this or fix this error I've been at work monitoring the stats of my clan on clan wars and all of a sudden they took first place and in fact lost two nodes instead of taking any others. Total crap..... please respond.

• Re: Clan wars cheating plz read
          geno619

Hardcore* sorry for the spelling. Frustration sucks.

mamisoreckless

I kinda had the same problem. The clan in 2nd place got over 50 cp for a node worth 23....smgdh...Took the lead

Doomshaper

it's been happening all over. cheating clans man. somehow people have found a way to grab points or/and CP without earning it. had one clan grab all but 3 nodes in our division within half an hour early this morning. We took it back and never even came close to getting the amount of points they did and we were even leading before them. oh and once we took them back they did the same thing again.

FATALx

Happened to us too, we was 30 points ahead an hour before the op ended. they only had  point to capture and that was Hardcore TDM, they capped it which would of gave them 9 points. then we started taking Hardcore Search and Rescue off them and we managed to get to 15 wins and needed 1 more, their roster had 12 members on, and was already on 6 when we was on 15, We were 3/4 of the way through the game, and they somehow take the position when it needed 20 caps.

After that they magically gained, 1 point aswell and then another 5 from not doing ANYTHING. they had 3/4 of the gamemodes anyway....

Jampekoo

Funny, we just lost platinium division to clan that suddenly got like 35 points WITHOUT taking any nodes, like 2 hours before the war ended. I was constantly following the action on nodes, and they DIDNT take any nodes to earn those points. And no, they werent holding 35 nodes at that time, as most of you know, its not even possible.

KIDCAPRI84

they may have given them points for holding the nodes for more than 24 hours?

There are so many of these cases, maybe I am naive but calling out cheating is the last thing that ever comes to my mind.  I mean is there that many hackers out there that cheat in the game?  If someone goes off on the other team the last thing I assume is they are cheating...

As for this matter, I really believe that the system is messed up..I am highly skeptical of some "cheat" that is out there that seemingly 100's of people were able to abuse. 

Just my opinion.

Doomshaper

what I'm saying is some clans were getting 25+ points for only holding a couple points,

even to the point of capping Nodes without ever knocking a clan out of place.

Some clans were getting tons of CP for NEVER even having a node at all.

merkcityallday

may i join...?

Rambler330

Suspect the problem is poor programming code in the Clan War backend. App is only reporting what the database shows. My clan did not receive any additional points for holding 3 targets the whole war, but another teams score kept incrementing even though they did not take any more targets.

Fix your Code Activision!

Prediction: It will never be fixed.