3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2013 10:55 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

Why won't Activision help with Skylanders lost islands glitches??????

I Thought this was where I had to get in touch with Activision Help? I have got so many glitches happening with my Skylanders Lost Islands and quests. It seems that over the past week I have had pretty much every single quest I have completed so far, sent to me again. So please explain to me how the heck I am supposed to remove rocks, mud pools, restore sanctuaries that are already restored, etc. someone needs to have a look at my game and tell me what you have done to it. I have done nothing different. I have not updated my ipad, downloaded anything new, it has just lost the plot. I have put money and time into this game, maybe your tech staff need to be on the ball a bit more and answer our questions and fix your problems. By the way have a Merry Christmas.

• Re: Why won't Activision help with Skylanders lost islands glitches??????
          OGHuxtable

Hi Suehowat,

What are the exact issues you are having with the game other than quests?  Is the game freezing or crashing?  Are you missing any items in-game? Which device are you on (please be specific) as well as the system operating version?

Thanks ^AH

• Re: Why won't Activision help with Skylanders lost islands glitches??????

I Am playing on my ipad and it is using ios7. I have not lost any gems, coins,xp. I only have a problem with the quests. I have quests from when I originally started playing,eg "restore the Air sanctuary" and all the other sanctuaries as well. I have already done this, several levels ago. I am on level 27. There are also quests for clearing the islands of different things, all of which are gone. Clearing downed airship, done. Buying trees and bushes and outhouses and stuff, all of which I have already completed. This is becoming a real chore to play, please go through and remove all old quests. I was completely up to date 1 week ago, then this glitch happened and I am not very happy. As I live in Australia and will not "call" for Activision help, how am I supposed to get help more efficiently? Is there an email address? Thanks. Sue.