1 2 3 4 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2013 8:08 AM by rankismet Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
        iivrruummii

I have been using Agility, Marathon, Dead Silence, and Dead Eye with a Silenced/Extended Mags Vector and have been doing quite well.  It reminds me my old MW2 set up with Marathon, Stopping Power, and Ninja with the UMP45 Silenced.

• 11. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game

lol you don't know what you're missing out on. Have fun raging.

• 12. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
            NoLifeKing32

raging at what? Goin 20-10 every game? Good try tho.

• 13. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
              myevo8you

killabig wrote:

lol you don't know what you're missing out on. Have fun raging.

I play HC DOM and average between 45-60 kills with 15-20 deaths, along with 3-8 captures and TONS of defends. The others that I play against might enjoy that playlist.

• 14. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                KTPhoenix

So you are happy about a game mode that practically has juggernaut in it without the perk?

That is all heavy duty is, a game mode where people flock to that obviously cant play the game without there being some kind of easy way out.

And dont even sit there and talk about Core having low health. Core has had the same health as it always had. Its just that weapons and tactics changed.

I believe Heavy duty is only there for those who cant play the game. It really is like juggernaut and that is most likely why there are people in the playlist. I guarantee you that if IW had put juggernaut back in ( which they damn sure better not) then almost everyone would be running it and there would be no need for heavy duty. Then again, people would still flock to heavy duty with juggernaut.

And they WONT implement it across game modes. Like i said, all it would accomplish is putting juggernaut back in the game which better not happen.

But congratulations on a game type that tells every one its there for those who just cant stand dying.

• 15. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                  DWeitl

I feel it takes more skill cuz you have to put more bullets into them which stops spraying thats why core players have better accuracy then HC. So in theory this gamemode peoples accuracy will go up and therefore more skill.

This an opinion so plz HC players dont trip out on me accuracy is just 1 aspect of being a good player

• 16. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                    SitRepPro

It's also an anti-sniper/IED playlist.  Sniper rifles now require two hits.  At least marksman rifles don't need three hits I guess.

• 17. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                      KTPhoenix

DWeitl wrote:

I feel it takes more skill cuz you have to put more bullets into them which stops spraying thats why core players have better accuracy then HC. So in theory this gamemode peoples accuracy will go up and therefore more skill.

This an opinion so plz HC players dont trip out on me accuracy is just 1 aspect of being a good player

Well, that is exactly why there isnt more skill. All of what most people do now is spray and pray anyway. In HC, you HAVE to have better accuracy because its either you shoot first and get on the mark or you die first. All this game mode does is give more of a chance for people to run away and duck for cover while their health recovers making them THAT much more of a pain in the ass to kill.

HC doesnt have that. Our health does not regenerate so we have to be more careful.

• 18. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                        KTPhoenix

SitRepPro wrote:

It's also an anti-sniper/IED playlist.  Sniper rifles now require two hits.  At least marksman rifles don't need three hits I guess.

People spray with marksman rifles anyway and all people need to avoid the IED is sitrep. I have Sitrep on all of my classes and dont have a problem.

It just seems like they added Heavy Duty in because people dont like dying. And its those kind of people that need to take the game back because if they cant stand dying to the point where they need this game mode or juggernaut, then that tells me they are either too immature to be playing this game or they cant handle this level of competition.

• 19. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                          SitRepPro

Shooters typically have two sides to 'skill': gunskill where health/vitality is high (Quake, Unreal Tournament etc) and where positioning and map navigation plays a larger role (any semi-realistic military shooter).

1 2 3 4 Previous Next