1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2013 8:08 AM by rankismet Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
        DWeitl

That also means u can throw bullets cross map and hope for the hits... also i have friends that play HC and their accuracy is around 10-15% and their all good 2.0 k/d 5.0 w/l players who also say their accuracy is above average. While i play core and my accuracy is about 23% thats why i think the way i do. But in Heavy duty (if that is all i would play) i feel my accuracy would get to about 30% or so

• 21. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game

the way I see heavy duty is  it might as well be called be more like bo2.. where you would soot first and the guy could turn around a kill you.. they way IW has it it perfect.. if i shoot first, i should win the gun fight.. people rage and wonder why they arent doing well int he game, its because they spring all over game modes, they cant specialize in 1 or 2 modes.. i strictly play FFA and i have a 4.5 kd if u have map and spawn awareness, you will do fine in the game

• 22. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
            KTPhoenix

DWeitl wrote:

That also means u can throw bullets cross map and hope for the hits... also i have friends that play HC and their accuracy is around 10-15% and their all good 2.0 k/d 5.0 w/l players who also say their accuracy is above average. While i play core and my accuracy is about 23% thats why i think the way i do. But in Heavy duty (if that is all i would play) i feel my accuracy would get to about 30% or so

Well of course your accuracy is going to take that large of a leap upward. It takes all the hard work out of it and practically gives

you the increase for hardly any work at all. Core by itself is a good way to increase accuracy but you add heavy duty to the mix, its just that much easier which lowers the caring about certain stats. Why bother caring if it is that easy to do?

Those are just your friends. That does NOT represent hardly anything of HC. If it is possible, take a look at the HC leaderboards around the middle of them (cuz even i know the ones at the top most likely dashboarded it most of the time). My accuracy in HC in MW3 was like 25% before i stopped playing because i didnt shoot unless i had a good shot.

• 23. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
              r33k

so is this basically a mode for the hearing and sight impaired players? im just wondering. i haven't played it myself. extra health so you know someone is shooting at you and you have some kind of chance to respond. gotcha. is there a wheelchair perk in this one?

• 24. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                DWeitl

Then your one of the few. Im online right now and trying to play HC to when i post i dont too ignorant(even tho i am) am most lobbies i get into no1 has over 18% and that was the highest. Tho i havent seen a full clan yet and some of these players are chistmas noobs overall the accuracy like i said is lower then cores. But ive gotta give props i never knew how much i HUD humped till now lol

• 25. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                  KTPhoenix

You are looking only at the "lobby" leaderboard which only shows the accuracy from the previous matches. You need to look at the actual leaderboard in the barracks. that is why i said if it were possible.

• 26. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                    maccabi

DWeitl wrote:

I feel it takes more skill cuz you have to put more bullets into them which stops spraying thats why core players have better accuracy then HC. So in theory this gamemode peoples accuracy will go up and therefore more skill.

This an opinion so plz HC players dont trip out on me accuracy is just 1 aspect of being a good player

its takes on average one or two more bullets... considering most weapons rate of fire means you hit a player normally with more bullets than you need anyways the change is basically pointless.

All the hd playlist has done is render some weapons/equipment  useless and it was those weapons that usually caused the insta deaths.

As for your comment about hc.. lets see core esp HD you can basically pray and spray and get a kill and get engaged in a exchange of fire.  in hc where basically everything is a 1-2 shot kill whoever AIMS in first usually wins the exchange,

• 27. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                      DWeitl

Exactly and those 1 or 2 bullets means for me finding cover or turning on someone. Even tho i do understand some people dont like that and thats fine thats why there are multiple game types/modes =D

• 28. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                        maccabi

DWeitl wrote:

Exactly and those 1 or 2 bullets means for me finding cover or turning on someone. Even tho i do understand some people dont like that and thats fine thats why there are multiple game types/modes =D

go up behind someone in the HD playlist using an automatic gun and shoot them.. then do the same in normal core..

• 29. Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game
                          DWeitl

I have and ass long as its not the ak-12 in 3 shot range im good, only a few guns are affected. Try the k7 lol now thats a squirtgun same for a few guns, and some guns (ak-12, r5, lmgs, and most marksmen rifles) are mostly unaffected but not every1 will be point blank and those are my opportunities to shine