1 2 3 4 Previous Next 263 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2014 8:09 PM by BobbyMcGee Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 28)

Not really an issue why would we vote anyways? aslong as someone who wants to do it i dont think that should be a problem.

• 11. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 28)
          GamebroCrazy

It might be temporary since people want to vote on this so for now, I am updating it until everything is settled out. I'll look at this bug immediately...

• 12. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)
            GamebroCrazy

Because; people feel that I should not do it which is why I said this would be temporary (I'll just update this for now until we figure everything out). Nap's right, it is better to vote someone to do it and I say vote ahead. Though I been on the Forums since MW3, I haven't really contribute to it until Ghost, so I am a complete stranger and ever since I started posting, it's been either goofy or serious post. Thus, nobody wants me to do it. Did I know pwnsweet asked for permission? No, so obviously there's going to be some voting and if someone else who does get elected and has a lot of time to do itvis chosen, then they will take it from here.

• 13. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)
              GamebroCrazy

I don't know what will happen, hopefully they come back quickly. A_Trey_U has a Twitter page if you guys didn't know...

• 14. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)
                BobbyMcGee

its not that people dont want you to do it, or anything personal. as i said, several others tried to start a glitch thread, and everytime mods said no, pm a dev with your issue or create a specific thread to deal with that topic. pwnsweet has been around for ages, plays multiple platforms (cross-platform glitches), and was a big part of this community. hence trey allowing him to create that thread.

as i said, i have no problem who does it, but in the dictatorship that is the forums, we all deserve to vote/decide on something.

• 15. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)
                  GamebroCrazy

Hopefully, the devs and mods say it's okay, but I'm just updating the thread temporary (I am planning to delete this one once everything is taken care of). Am I aware that it was requested by others? nope, but I do now.

• 16. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)

Has anyone had a problem with not being able to access the operations in ghost? I have found numerous people online that can't get to it. I have clicked on it for several days now and nothing happens. Is this a glitch or have we been hacked? Please advise!

• 17. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)
                      like2nap03

He hasn't replied to anything there either in a while.

• 18. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)
                        like2nap03

ARMY_3RD_SF wrote:

Has anyone had a problem with not being able to access the operations in ghost? I have found numerous people online that can't get to it. I have clicked on it for several days now and nothing happens. Is this a glitch or have we been hacked? Please advise!

It's on the list.  Check the list for known issues.

• 19. Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)
                          BobbyMcGee

several barrier glitches on extinction need fixing, i know of 4-5 and im sure one night we can find more by not activating the nuke and searching. as you saw its already ruining the game. when i have 350 kills or so and a little kid glitching ends with 99 it goes to show the added strain the other honest players have to put up with.  man i wanted to smack that kid crying for ammo every two minutes, he mustve been shooting at the sky or something? and you see how i toss out ammo when i play, my spend rate is 20 lol.

there is an issue with the drill and host migration as well. if someone leaves when you have it, it becomes glitched and you have to dive off the cliff to bring it back.

there is also an issue where you can cause the barriers to not come up on the final run. im not going to post the details here though.

people have also figured out that there is a way to make the run back a million times easier, wont post that here either. i can pm trey if he still bothers to read these discussions, all of my last pm's have gone un-answered so im not sure if hes ignoring his messages or ignoring me, as my messages have been about the promises of cleaning up the leaderboards and boosters that have taken over blops2. idk. i guess if he sees this and needs the details he can pm me.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next