1 22 23 24 25 26 27 Previous Next 263 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2014 8:09 PM by BobbyMcGee Go to original post RSS
      • 230. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated March 16th)
        M4GNUM

Yeah - just tacticals. You can do it with any tactical except 9-bang, I believe.

Yeah - IW knows...heard they are banning people like crazy for doing that.

• 231. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
          GamebroCrazy

I was playing with a few of my older buddies online and they had two people in our party doing it as a joke convincing people they hacked. I didn't report them because they are very nice people and I know they meant no harm but I advised them never to do it again.

• 232. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
            Djo-linker

After many test in a private lobby, it appears the glitch works with all infinite tactical grenade, not just thermobarics. I found how it works but I don't want to spread it.

The glitch is still pretty hard to use but if everyone do it, the multiplayer is gonna die.

It's funny to use at the beginning and then annoying and above all drop down the ratio, so pretty useless except if you want to annoy the other players.

• 233. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
              expresso83

All the other platforms got a new patch today.

What good is it to bring our concerns about bugs and glitches to A_Trey_U? He isn't doing jack for the community. Zip. Nada. Zero.

• 234. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                B_Trey_U

They OWE us a patch to fix this nonsense. I know the Wii U has a low player base and they usually always drop support/patches this time of the year but they need to fix it regardless. They may not feel like its worth their time but the few people who did buy the Wii U version are still customers and deserve to not have to put up with such a faulty product. This is a game breaking bug and is also very annoying in general. Domination has started to become completely unplayable which is a shame as this was actually the first CoD where I've actually started to enjoy that mode.

I report players I see abusing it but considering how little feedback the community on here gets, I can only assume now that no-one even follows those reports through.

I can only be cautiously optimistic that they are working on but just avoiding the community but I really struggle to see why its so hard for them to at least clarify that- It takes seconds to log in here and say "keep calm Wii U players, we're working on it".

This really doesn't do any future (if there are any) Wii U CoD games any favours either as it has become a trend that support drops off this time of year and people catch onto that. Anyone feel good about the future of CoD on Wii U right now? I sure don't.

Support the people that DO buy your game please, Treyarch/IW. It should not matter which version of the game you play- if the other versions get patched promptly we should too. This isn't about DLC, timed exclusivity deals for certain consoles, this is about plain and simple respect. When I hand money over for a product I expect it not to be faulty and as things currently stand, the Wii U version is faulty.

Do you devs have ANY pride in your work? Please show it by fixing your mistakes.

• 235. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                  WiimotesRus02

B_Trey_U wrote:

Anyone feel good about the future of CoD on Wii U right now? I sure don't.

I've not had any optimism about any future CoD games for WiiU for a long time, and in a way I hope they don't waste their time, as they've been so bad so far..

• 236. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                    BobbyMcGee

im sure insulting him will ensure a speedy response

• 237. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                      BobbyMcGee

are people really so ignorant that they dont know the dev's have absolutely zero say in what they can and cannot fix? i mean come on, this post belongs on miiverse or something.

• 238. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                        WiimotesRus02

I think he has a point, the WiiU version IS faulty, it really is a bad product, its only people that have the perfect connection that can get the most out of this game. I'm only enjoying a small part of this game, the rest is all down to the people I'm playing with to make up for the rest. I think he's well within his rights to say this, whether he gets a response or not. The fact that he won't get a response is down to the lack of guts of the devs..

• 239. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                          like2nap03

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I think he has a point, the WiiU version IS faulty, it really is a bad product, its only people that have the perfect connection that can get the most out of this game. I'm only enjoying a small part of this game, the rest is all down to the people I'm playing with to make up for the rest. I think he's well within his rights to say this, whether he gets a response or not. The fact that he won't get a response is down to the lack of guts of the devs..

He won't get a response as in a reply.  They might fix the bug regardless of what he says.  Or they may not.  I hope they do.

And of course people with good connections will enjoy it more.  It's an online FPS.  A good connection is essential.  You would like it a lot more if not for the lag.  Lag makes people hate things.  It makes every other little thing in the game much harder to put up with. 

I wouldn't call it a bad port at all.  I'd call it an excellent one.  Even if I was lagging all the time that wouldn't mean it's a bad port unless everyone else had the same problem.  Took some router tweaking, and I was quite frustrated the first month, but once I figured it out the game ran beautifully ever since with only the occasional laggy match.  Something I find perfectly reasonable and acceptable.  I mean it's to be expected.  Not everyone's home network is going to be setup properly.