1 2 3 Previous Next 151 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2014 8:52 PM by YO_MOM_IS_NEXT RSS

Improve

PSNGamerRednight

Ghosts is getting more fast pace, they fixing the spawns, and once they reduce the damage on these weapons and return to black ops 1 sniping, and cut some parts off these maps the game would be even more fast pace. I'm not going to give a review on it till the next cod comes out, because I know they can fix this. return it to mw3 fast pace and time to kill,  this game is very close to perfect they just need to add some things and take out some things.......

we can tweet them to reduce map size and they'll do it because this is a business they don't want to lose us that's why quick scoping is still possible.....

but first lets start with the maps go to infinity ward and tweet them to reduce the map size, stonehaven can be a real good map if it was smaller......#REDUCEMAPSIZE @Call of Duty

• 1. Re: Improve
          gotsomestars

Stop crying. Adapt.

• 2. Re: Improve
            Izjar11

PSNGamerRednight wrote:

but first lets start with the maps go to infinity ward and tweet them to reduce the map size, stonehaven can be a real good map if it was smaller......#REDUCEMAPSIZE @Call of Duty

NO, the maps are fine,

• 3. Re: Improve
              rsetters

I am going to tweet them to stop quick scoping - I thought they were going to nerf it but still see idiots doing it. No, I don;t get killed by it that often but it is annoying as hell, is an exploit and is extremely stupid especially when you are playing S&D and the last idiot is trying to pull off some trick shot stupidity instead of winning the game. Real sniping is possible on this game,it is what snipers are meant for and when I get killed by one I get mad at myself for stupidly going out into the open. All the little kiddies love one shot kill weapons that don't require aiming.

• 4. Re: Improve
                PSNGamerRednight

dude I am not crying I'm actually really good at this game, but the only game modes I can play is dom, blitz, and cranked because they are the only ones with the fast pace of classic Call of duty.

I'm 6th prestige lvl 50 so I 'm playing and enjoying the game  I just would want a few game changes to return it to mw3 fast pace

• 5. Re: Improve
                  PSNGamerRednight

yea for ground war maybe but for 6v6 no, tdm ffa, kill confirmed, is slow as snail on seige, stonehaven, chasm, and stormfront, if I wanted slow pace I'll place battlefield or search and destroy

• 6. Re: Improve
                    PSNGamerRednight

I would love to get black ops sniping back, I know you can still quick scope but at least people saw through the scope when they sniped and I didn't get blackscoped

• 7. Re: Improve
                      gotsomestars

Unfortunately for you this game isn't made for you.

• 8. Re: Improve
                        PSNGamerRednight

I know that, I'm just giving some ideas I've been thinking

I don't have a problem with quickscoping, I have a problem with black scoping though, and the ttk is to fast mw3 had it right, I can't stand getting looked at and killed if i wanted  that I'll play hardcore, I don't understand why they make it like hardcore in core

• 9. Re: Improve
                          Izjar11

PSNGamerRednight wrote:

yea for ground war maybe but for 6v6 no, tdm ffa, kill confirmed, is slow as snail on seige, stonehaven, chasm, and stormfront, if I wanted slow pace I'll place battlefield or search and destroy

If you want to run around go play Need for Speed and leave tactical winning to the COD players.

1 2 3 Previous Next