3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2014 11:30 PM by dodgerfan05 RSS

Server Issues

It has been 3 days now that I can't get on multiplayer because of a "Call of Duty Server Issue." I would like to know what the deal is, and what you guys are doing about it? I have Verizon Fios(Wired) with 75/35 and the ports are always open to whatever, so I don't want to hear anything about setting my ports to yours. All of my other games work just fine, and we shouldn't have to mess with ports from game to game anyhow. It's getting to the point where you guys should start thinking about refunds or some kind of compensation.

• Re: Server Issues

Same here! The support has been terrible. $69 wasted on this crap.  They should put a sticker on their game "must know how to network and set up static IP address" on the COD 4 Ghost boxes.

Same here! Every time I try to get on, it says the server is not available.  This is getting ridiculous.

Same here!! It occurred to me on the same date.  I think it has something to do with the update(onslaught DLC) and Verizon Fios.  My friend tried using my account on his Time Warner internet and it worked just fine.  Then I tried using his account on the Verizon Fios Internet and his account wouldn't play.  Ive been bugging the **** out of Activision support for days now.  Help me out and do the same.  Explain to them that opening the ports and troubleshooting DOES NOT WORK!! There must be some kind of bug in the system.