4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2014 12:18 PM by FlashPulse Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Skylander swap force freezes on Wii

every time my son plays swap force on his wii console the swap force  freezes during the game and it keeps freezing every 30 minutes after shutting it down. Could anyone give us any solution to this problem? Thanks

• Re: Skylander swap force freezes on Wii
          OGHuxtable

Hi Obet,

Please be sure the cable is not bound and the portal is not near any electronic devices or other portals.  Additionally, try playing offline (disconnect the console from an Internet connection).  You may also want to check the game disc for any scratches, fingerprints or cracks.  If any dirt or smudges on the game disc, please clean it with a non-abrasive cloth.  Do not use any chemical or water.

Please let us know if the freezing continues while playing offline.

Regards ^AH

Hi,

Ours is freezing too on the Wii the console which is not connected to the internet, no other portals are connected or nearby; the cable is fine as is the disc.

I have tried updating the console which was already up to date.

Please advise.

Thanks

OGHuxtable

Hi Shodan2017,

Thanks so much for providing details of what troubleshooting steps you have already taken.  You may want to try deleting any blocks that of data that is no longer needed or in use to free up some space.  Once this is done, restart the console and see if the freezing still occurs.

If you still experience freezing, you may have to delete the block of data for Skylanders Swap Force as well and restart the console. 

Please let me know the results.

Regards ^AH

FlashPulse

I have the same issue with this game freezing on both of my Wii consoles. Both consoles are working fine, latest update and the game is new so no scratches. I believe the issue is with the game itself. Is there no fix or update for this?