1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 98 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2014 4:50 AM by Bielsalmighty Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

dunno about other modes, but in HCTDM, tubes are the best anti camping weapon. I only use the launcher, not the under barrel, so you only get two pops per life.

• 71. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

Wow..as expected more childish bantering of 1 v 1 me bro...I never said 1 v 1 me. I ain't 10. By all means...as stated above...i didn't say ban tubes..nor did I start the thread. I chimed in my DISCUSSION about thermobaric "tactical" grenade that kills you in HC. You use Blast Shield? Yea??? Come use it when I have danger close on..come use it when you play Clan wars and people actually know how to play. You can't expect to jump in a random lobby and test things. Like I said childish replies. I didn't rage, didn't RAH RAH ban this..RAH RAH nerf this. I stated that the thermopbaric needs to be looked into for HC...especially since the gryphon takes 4-5 shots when someone uses blast shield. The fact you haven't played anyone that uses a gryphon pretty much tells me you don't play much. I'm not some 10 yr old noob. I'm not going to talk about "oh I average a 2.20 k/d in every CoD game" ( which I do )...none of that matters. The only thing that matters is that explosives need to be looked into in HC. I don't see how hard that is for all you to understand. If you need some help understanding..PLEASE come play me and MY CLAN and WE will gladly help you realize.

• 72. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
            NoLifeKing32

Nothing wrong with the explosives in HC, are you done yet?

• 73. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
              KTPhoenix

Like NoLifeKing said, there is nothing wrong with the explosives in HC.

I play nothing but HC and have no problem with them. The explosives do exactly as they should (with an ocassional hitmarker when it isnt supposed to happen) and Blast shield does exactly as it is supposed to to counter the explosives which means DC comes into play and everything is balanced out.

Leave the explosives alone.

• 74. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

Thermobaric grenade "weakens" armor...that's exactly what it should do. Not Kill...it is a tactical grenade. Direct impact from any other tactical doesn't kill you,..but this thing explodes and has a fairly large blast radius that kills you..not weaken armor. So pretty much what everyone is telling me is that you are okay with a tactical grenade that kills you...if that's the case have the trophy system block 3 targets instead of 2. Since you can have 4 explosives that kill. That would be balancing out. Don't mistake this...I was attacked by everyone claiming I said ban this, nerf that...I'm simply claiming that the thermobaric shouldn't kill you. If it does what it's suppose to do, then it wouldn't kill you. I still can't get over the fact that people think it's okay for the thermobaric to kill you, but the gryphon takes a couple of shots.

• 75. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
                  Lawnsamurai

The solution is quite simple. No need to ban tubers just give the option to play game modes that don't allow tubers.The tubers can have lobbies all to themselves and non-tubers the same.

• 76. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
                    KTPhoenix

Direct impact from tacticals dont kill? What game have you been playing? I have been killed by plenty of DI from tacticals like flashes before.

As for the gryphon, i hardly seen that killstreak being used. I think i have only seen it used 1 time since the game was launched.

• 77. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

If you died to DI it's because you got shot, or fell from a high enough ledge that you took damage. I know exactly what game I've been playing, better yet...what game or WHO have you been playing. The gryphon is used regularly in my games..I get 1 just about every match. I'm sure you've never seen a helo pilot either right. Just because you don't use a gryphon doesn't change the fact that what I said isn't correct.You keep trying to out wit me in comments. You have failed every time. Gryphon is used regularly...thermobaric's should not kill. You can't argue those points, when you claim they do what they "should" do. Thermobaric isn't suppose to kill, gryphon is.

• 78. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

I see some other of your post there buddy...just because you decided to come to the forums before anyone else; doesn't mean you know more than others...it means you came to discuss a problem before anyone else did. Don't get it twisted lil buddy...forums status don't mean much.;

• 79. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
                          KTPhoenix

Since when did i ever mention that i know more than others?

I simply gave my experience on the subject. I have been killed by tacticals by DI before and without having any damage dealt to me. It IS possible. Just because YOU have not had it happen to you does not mean it cant happen.

And i am serious i have not seen the gryphon used in any matches except 1 and that was in this past week. Well i can see why you said that, because YOU use it. I dont see anyone else use it at all. And i never said anything to argue against your point about the gryphon that talked about damage. I only talked about how i never see it being used. Learn to understand what you read.

Thermobaric doesnt just weaken armor. Fuel-air grenade that creates a low damage blast radius and weakens armor.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Weapons List - Tactical.

See the part where it says low damage radius AND weakens armor? That "and" means 2 functions. So it doesnt just weaken armor, it can also cause damage like any other explosive no matter what the strength is.

I play HC and HC has the health set to miniscule. So if i use a thermobaric grenade against you, you WILL die. HC is also the reason why i have also been killed by DI of tacticals.

For someone who claims that i am trying to outwit you in my comments, you clearly are not helping yourself in the matter since you didnt even think about the HC aspect.......did ya

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next