3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2014 10:33 AM by OGHuxtable RSS

Am I missing something........

.... or does it seem that whenever there is a question about a major problem you can never get an answer. As I am sure with many other people here all we want is an answer. Sometimes that may be " we don't know but we are working on the issue". But instead we get nothing. Is it that I am in the wrong spot to be asking these questions? Is there another spot to post system failures and stuff? I was thinking of getting a few more companions but I cannot see putting more money into a game where if it breaks it just plain sucks to be me. Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

• Re: Am I missing something........
          OGHuxtable

Hi Taz_12777,

Please let us know the issue you are having today.  Perhaps we can help.

Thanks ^AH

Well one issue is the element of the day is not working. Has not worked for me for about 2 weeks. Must have lost out on at least 200 stones. The second issue is that last week when I complained about it you answered to this post in minutes but have yet to answer the original post about my issue.

OGHuxtable

Hi Taz_12777,

We have forwarded the matter regarding the element of the day to the proper parties.  Once we receive word back, we'll have more information to provide to you.

You can still collect wish stones by doing other activities within the game.  Try clicking on the snowmen (Nothing to see here) or activate a large sanctuary.  It's random but possible to collect wish stones.

Regards ^AH