6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2013 5:14 PM by dylan-ohara RSS

Please add Probation Period

The only thing I can say I liked about Blops2 was this feature.  Every match we go through at least 2 or 3 teams of players just to finish the game.  Its getting ridiculous.  Not having this feature is punishing the good players.  These kids can just jump in and out of games till they find one they like. 

• Test #1
          Re: Please add Probation Period

I wish they would take the "leave game"  button out.

Last Edited: Dec 30, 2013 7:57 AM
            • Test #1

So relatable. My clan wins maybe 5% of our games by forfeit. We probably spend most of 20% of our games playing against 1-2 players because 4 or 5 backed out.

I haven't had lag bad enough to notice except in maybe 1% of games. That's with a 3mb down 1.5mb up connection. The issue is on your end RunAndGun1

Last Edited: Dec 30, 2013 5:14 PM
            • Test #1

More nonsense from the self centered loony bin brigade.

Once again, you're assuming EVERYONE leaves a match because they're losing. Completely ignoring the fact that Ghosts still has the worst lag of any COD. I have no problem with rage quitting a game when there's insane lag. Sadly, there's insane lag MORE then 50% of the time. Sometimes I stick it out to see if the lag will "correct itself". Sometimes it does, most of the time it doesn't. Sure, a lot of players bail because they're protecting their unimportant KDR. But, to make a blanket assumption that that's why everyone is bailing is stupid. Sorry, can't use any other word because it is stupid to assume such things.

If the devs tested the game themselves over the same network WE actually play the game on, we might be dealing with a more balanced and stable game.

Last Edited: Dec 30, 2013 9:25 AM
              • Test #1

No. If I am doing terrible and nothing seems to work, I will save myself and my team the frustration.

Last Edited: Dec 30, 2013 9:45 AM