7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2013 5:14 PM by Jaliy RSS

looking for a small, dedicated gold/platinum clan on ps3

looking for dedicated, friendly clan of under 10 members for clan war emblems.  must be gold or above

post ur psn here

• Re: looking for a small, dedicated gold/platinum clan on ps3
          mili143

let me know if you do not fined wat you looking for

we are a family in rise2KILL

we are lvl 16 with 83 members we welcome new members and make them part of are family

CLAN NAME: Rise2KILL

GOLD TAG: R2K

CONSOLE: PS3

GENERAL: Mili143

LIEUTENANTS:

>driZz_KhaLiFa1

>tmo3993

>cmp36

>Eternal_reignZ

>nedlogkid

>FAKIE-.-SCOPEZ

DIVISION: GOLD or PLAT in LONDON

About us we started off in MW3 as a little group trying to survive get achievements and lvl now grew into a massive clan of 81people

are clan K.D ratio is over 1.20  W.L over 1.20

we are a family there is cuple rules in the clan

no joining the other team and camping and trying to go against your clan mates is are biggest rule

another rule is if your in are clan you must be active on clan wars week as much as you can be I ask for 2 hours a day atleast but if you can be more, please be more active

we are a friendly group we accept  only 1K/d + atm as we have a cuple lower kd that are working on there k.d  to 1+

SO join ARE FAMILY and become a MEMBER of Rise2KILL

to APPLY for this clan LOG on to your app and type in Rise2KILL

then click apply !

how many clan wars have you won

IMMORALGODS

Here at IMMORAL GODS we are a family we all play together and enjoy the company of each other.  We are competitive and play for fun.  We are not a perfect clan and don't pretend to be.  We are looking for new members that span the globe.  We currently have the UK (ENGLAND-IRELAND), EU (GERMANY-PORTUGAL, FRANCE), USA FROM (EAST AND WEST COAST), AND MOROCCO.  If you are looking to play with our clan you will fit into any of these areas and we welcome all we just ask that you play. If you do not speak English no problem. Just message one of us. Hope to hear from some of you out there and good hunting.

COMMANDER/FOUNDER: FUIMGR8 PS3/PS4

LT. COMMANDER: NEBRUCANIAZZER (PORTUGAL)

LT.  COMMANDER: MP_VSZOMBIES (IRELAND)

LT. COMMANDER: barghie1(ENGLAND)

LT. COMMANDER: SoG (USA)

LT. COMMANDER: yollowcornmamba/ps4

LT. COMMANDER: shadowgam3rhd (XBOX360)

LT. COMMANDER: XBOX1

PS3/4 MEMBERS CONTACT ME FUIMGR8 XXFUIMGR8XX XBOX360/XBOX1 EMAIL ME

email:  immoralgods@gmail.com

mili143

we played all 3 we were weak in the first 2 because clan was starting with a cuple members didn't have much time to play but now I have 83 members and 30-40 active threw we won are last clan war in silver came in first ! and are gona win the gold and come in first that's a promise we aint resting till we do so let us know if your interested

gona rise to plat !

add me on psn ooRichiee

we have a small clan level 15 & we have also won 2/3 clan wars. & we are currently in platinum division