1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 174 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 8:03 AM by darkbagpuss Go to original post RSS
      • 120. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
        maccabi

domgalmem wrote:

Before you come back at me with ..."I don't know what I am talking about" or "Lag Comp does this... and not that" or something to that effect,... I am going to sayI agree to disagree with you and yes I am subborn as a mule and refuse to take anything you say at face value without some solid evidence. Emperical evidence suggests to me that I am on the correct path...hey but what do I know ... right?!

and that is exactly why i dont waste my time repeating my self explaining stuff any more

• 121. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
          maccabi

domgalmem wrote:

That said if the if this were not an issue with the lag comp system in cod and as an extension a problem with my "internet connection" then shouldn't I experience the same "lag issue" in BF2/3/4 and kill zone, after all I am playing them on the same system?

google the term " New videos show how horrible Battlefield 4 netcode is " and click the first link to bf4central  (i cant direct link due to the forum rules on moderating replies with links)

and the follow up limnk in that article " dice can never perfect netcode battlefield "

domgalmem wrote:

Wouldn't it be logical to then conclude that there is something unique to COD

Nope because the issues people in CoD happen in EVERY online game , insta deaths, wanted bullets, ect are in ever online shooter. While they may seem more evident in cod you have to remember cod is mostly close quarters and fast paced with a player base that puts any other game into the shade. So the perception is these things are more prevalent in cod than other games as more people mention them. they aren't.

• 122. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
            domgalmem

Okay... where do I start...First... I am not an administrator ...K

Second...Dude... you think I am new to the forums... Ask Mac to check some of this old post going back to MW3 ... guess that still makes me new to the forum.

lastly... since you don't seem to have your facts correct... then you are welcome to your opinion!

PEACE

• 123. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
              domgalmem

starbuckfrack... you are correct sir... I must have misread your post.... !

• 124. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
                domgalmem

Mac you haven't answered my question. I urge you to please do so.

Bottom line is just like you guys love saying on here "I have not experienced issues with BF4/3/2 ...K " Perhaps there is a correlation in there somewhere...

And it is pretty smart of you to bypass the questions and hit the examples without any substance... genius... !

• 125. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
                  starbuckfrack

domgalmem wrote:

starbuckfrack... you are correct sir... I must have misread your post.... !

I give you credit at least YOU admit you messed up. Not many people will do that on the forum . Now I need to delete that post before someone reads it.

• 126. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
                    domgalmem

Again:

I will repeat : lag and lag comp are not the same.

MAC I have these Questions: Does lag comp affect players of with low ping?

Can it result in preception of bullets seemingly bending around corners (players with low ping)?

Please answers those simple questions.

Also, one more thing, do you know whether theperipheral vision (1st player view) in ghost has changed at all from B02 and previous games? Have you by chance noticed that. If you have do you have any suggestions as to why that may be?

PEACE

• 128. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
                      domgalmem

check your inbox.... I am still waiting for Mac's response.

• 129. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
                        starbuckfrack

Now I remember you. "I am behind everyone in the lobby by 3-5 sec  "

And here is the good one. You said this TWICE...

"This will be my last cod game. I shell out  the same amount of cash that other people do why do I have all of the lag. I am constantly behind by 2-3 sec."

"I said this after mw3 that it was my last mw3... this is my last bo... my last cod period."

AND "this is your last chance Activision" on this game if I remember. So how many more chances do they get not counting the 4 games you got

Now is about the time where you say "I didnt buy it it was a gift" or "I rented it"

1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next