1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 88 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2014 12:49 PM by rondre3000 Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: why not capture (domination)
        rondre3000

Nah, it's actually pretty bad when you consider how you play and the "stats" you used to have.

• 31. Re: why not capture (domination)
          vdubpdx1982

KDR means absolutely nothing if you don't have the WLR to back it up. I play Hardcore Kill Confirmed and i play it to win i will sacrifice myself just to pick up the tags in the middle o the map if it means that my team will win the game. My KDR is a 1.15  my WLR is a 0.88 i am also Ranked 3033 in Kill Confirmed with 2523 Confirms 720 Denies and 2984 Kills My only goal is to get the tags at all cost. My W/L took a hit during clan wars playing TDM and Cranked so i still need to bring it back up. but you are killing this game you and you D-Bag friends. I hope a you spontaneously combust.

• 32. Re: why not capture (domination)

I was ranked 50 in BO1 in Free for all. Completely legit. goml

• 33. Re: why not capture (domination)
              NoLifeKing32

Lol, your stats matter only to you, other peoples stats are up to them to interpret for themselves.

• 34. Re: why not capture (domination)

I have to disagree with titanfall being the killer, the game looks good but it's an xb1 exclusive. That is pretty tough to be a cross platform killer.

• 35. Re: why not capture (domination)
                  Dforums

What is even worse, I see players that if they took 2 steps could pick up tags and just pass by them.  I used to play mainly Domination before Ghosts.  Now I may play 4-5 games a week of Dom at most. Remove K/D from Dom.

• 36. Re: why not capture (domination)
                    NoLifeKing32

X1, 360, PC.

• 37. Re: why not capture (domination)
                      BadboyPitbull

I totally agree with your post. W/L ratio doesn't mean anything in this game either. Mine is something stupid like 5.7 just because i enjoy playing Infected, and my win streak is pretty high to.

Just play to have fun. If there is someone driving you mad by trolling/not playing objectives ect, just leave and find another game.

• 38. Re: why not capture (domination)
                        sporry

thanks for all the forum post, what makes me mad is that there are people who are playing domi pure for them k/d ratio sad.

I am Always a winner every match i play for the win ( k/d 1.6  w/l 2.1 )

Playing solo is hard for every cod game.

If you play solo there is one option free4all or tdm.

• 39. Re: why not capture (domination)

I kid you not, the one game I remember every time relating to domination was a PS3 match on Octane a few weeks ago. I had 16 captures and our team still managed to lose because they were terrible with their strategy (I didn't even need their help capping I just needed them to protect our home flag).

I try and stay away from playing solo, there is nothing more frustrating than being a few tenths of a second away from capping B flag only to be killed. Low and behold you can guarantee a clueless teammate (or two) had already ran by you, if just one of them had hopped on for a second you would have had the cap.

There is one thing I would mention. I don't mind having a player or two slaying the team for sat comms / protecting B flag etc. and not capping as much as myself. The issue I have is with those players who seem to be playing for K/D but go horribly negative with just one (or 0) caps.

What these people are doing is just feeding kill streaks to the other team while also screwing over the map control.

Luckily I have a decent bunch of objective players I regularly play with and we all hold a 3+ Win / Loss ratio because of it. If you are getting frustrated I URGE you to find some people to group with. Heck, if any of you are on PS3 (I have a PS4 but my other friends haven't made the transition ) add Mortychris and I'll be happy to play some objective Dom with you (Please just add to the Friend Request that you saw my forum post or I will most likely decline!).

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next