1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 88 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2014 12:49 PM by rondre3000 Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: why not capture (domination)

they should just come up with an all or nothing mode for objective modes.  if your team wins you keep your stats...if not they reset.  So if you go 75-4 and you team loses it was all for not (but you still have your Uber Utube video).

• 51. Re: why not capture (domination)
          sporry

what about this:

Lets play a war game!

Yes we got the most kills but we lost the war...FAIL

Just like Hitler in the 2e world war, he got the most kills but he lost and killd himself.

• 52. Re: why not capture (domination)
            BeastingPro

Take k/d (kill death ratio) out of the game and people would capture and play the objective.

• 53. Re: why not capture (domination)
              NoLifeKing32

No they wouldn't.

• 54. Re: why not capture (domination)
                BlackHawkxx

wow you are exactly the kind of crap player i hate seeing in call of duty ruining the franchise, im seeing more and more of this kind of idiot all over call of duty game modes. Its sad to see it to be honest, Kill confirmed is the same, silly little kids getting there pathetic K/D up cos thats all that matters apparently, this is what IW have done to this game, nobody wants to win any games anymore they want to camp like this muppet to improve there K/D.

Hardcore was a very fast paced mode on BO2, on ghosts its a camp fest, the game rarely ends by reaching the score limit anymore, I miss the days when to be the best you had to win a straight up gun fight, now a lot of players have this same idiotic mentality that sitting in a corner not helping your team to win OBJs is the way to play, its quite sad really.

• 55. Re: why not capture (domination)
                  BlackHawkxx

dont agree with you whatsoever, what you are saying is dum, K/D doesnt mean anything unless you are playing TDM, for example if you died 50 times running up and stopping the other team getting a cap and your team wins because you delayed the other team from taking the flag then you did a good job.

K/D is ONLY important on TDM and maybe SnD because you win by killing, on dom you win by taking and defending flags, keeping a positive K/D on dom and losing is for mugs. A win is a win whether you are positive K/D or not.

My clan only looks for decent K/D on TDM and thats it, on domination and kill confirmed we look at how many caps and how many tags were taken, if you have 1 million kills and no deaths on domination but 0 caps and a win ration of 0.2 I would tell you to go away and learn how to play the game. Win ratio is important in my clan, nearly everyone keeps over a 2.5 win ratio and thats what wins clan wars wins not K/D

• 56. Re: why not capture (domination)
                    BanHaMMer

he he, I got 9 captures in a single round and have the email from ACTIVISION to prove it

• 57. Re: why not capture (domination)
                      nurbis

I have come to the conclusion that the absolute wost players play domination. I am not saying all people that play domination are bad but that is where the bad players go. They can boost their KD by camping in random spots and getting cheap kills and then feel good because they had a 3.00 KD that round with 0 caps and their team got destroyed.

It is becoming the least enjoyable game mode for me by far. I have been playing nothing but domination for the past few days trying to complete the operation for domination wins and I am becoming disgusted with this game the more I play it.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that you don't get credit for wins in matches you join in progress. I have probably had 20 to 30 wins that did not count. Typically, I join a match, my team wins, and then every round after that I lose because nobody else will cap points.

My last two matches went like this. I join with the score tied at 8-8, my team wins, I get no credit for the win even though I played over 90% of the game. Next round we play, my team loses. I finish the match with 6 caps, the next highest person had 2 caps and everybody else had 1 or 0 caps.

• 58. Re: why not capture (domination)
                        NoLifeKing32

You aren't impressing anyone.

• 59. Re: why not capture (domination)
                          BlackHawkxx

Im not trying to impress any did i say i was, im pointing out that decent players dont camp on obj games, its pointless

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next