5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2014 4:13 PM by SavageHam RSS

Clan states not showing

My clan states are not showing anything levels k/d nothing even though the game modes saying (CEX xp awarded) my clan name is nappy warfare please help i'm from the uk

• Re: Clan states not showing
          SavageHam

Hey knockty,

Can you provide more information about what your issue is? In order to receive Clan Xp you need to be playing in a party with members of your clan. Do you mean your information is not displaying for the clan?

Thanks,

^AJ

Hi its showing all the details within my clan, i play with my party/clan mates it says we will be rewarded with some CXP and its not showing so please may someone help me with this?

SavageHam

Hey knockty,

Are you not receiving any Clan XP for playing together? Can you specify what is not showing up? Are you viewing this via the in game barracks or Call of Duty mobile app?

Thanks,

^AJ

Hi for some reasons me and my clan mates there is 3 of us, have been playing together for a while but have rechived no clan XP even though it tell us that we will. via the barracks i don't use the app

SavageHam

Hey knockty,

I see, and just to verify, the player you are partied with, show up in your Clan Roster In Game? Have you registered for a Call of Duty account? Have you tried unlinking and relinking your account on the website? Log in, go to your profile, hover over your linked console, "click" to unlink, clear your web browser cache and cookies, log back in, hover over your console, relink your account, and play a multiplayer match. That should help your profile as well as your clan mates' profiles sync to the servers. Let us know if that helps!

Thanks,

^AJ