1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 81 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2014 9:07 PM by lewdmouth Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
        nicedrewishfela

The game plays as you make it play.

I don't sit back, I constantly am on the move and flank. You are spouting nonsense now.

• 51. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
          lewdmouth

No, I took 20 days to see if it would grow on me. It never did. I wasn't bad at the game (1.6 k/d) It just isn't fun and the netcode issues are frustrating. I did enjoy extinction but it gets old after you make it back to the chopper a couple times.

• 52. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
            gotsomestars

Nothing wrong with playing bo2. Whenever I want to close my eyes, pick one of three paths(no matter what map im playing) , and hip fire spray across the map(postage stamp) all while sponging bullets from a pretty princess colored gun , I put bo2 in. My 9 year old daughter loves the camos.

• 54. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
              starbuckfrack

Bag to tha Choppa !!!

I play more squads modes to avoid any lag issues even though they arent that bad on my side. All the COD games play pretty fine overall to me.

But playing Extinction or Zombies is too creepy for me And way too repetitive. Every single new game you play starts you right off at the beginning.

• 55. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
                yovlud

Is it me, or is this another one of those...I'm not as good at this game, so you need to make it like the game I was better at...kind of threads?  Yeah, this game is fine, it seems like they've done something that has made a bunch of people angry because they aren't as good as they thought they were, like some kind of crutch was removed and all the whine threads are vast and expansive now.

I like the quick time to kill. I likethe lack of overpowered air support/ killstreak spam, I like the fact that you have shotguns for very close range, smgs for close-mid range, I like the AR for mid-long, I like the Marksman for bridging the gap between AR and Sniper rifles.  I like the speed of the players, (they were too fast in BO2.  I like time it takes to rank up.  I like the way they have changed the prestige system.  I like the player customization.  I like the operations.  I like the variety of perks. 

I like the game as a whole, but the only issue I have with the game is the horrendous spawns.

• 56. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
                  lewdmouth

They have taken away the fast pace that is a staple of COD. Has nothing to do with being good or bad. If you like a slow pace, this game is very likely enjoyable for you. The only map that is semi reminiscent of a staple COD paced map is the one with the wiener stand. The rest are just screaming "use amplify" , "stay in this 10ft by 10ft area", and "make sure you crouch walk and use dead silence.".There is no benefit to run and gun.

• 57. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
                    yovlud

Run and gun?  You mean run around like a chicken with it's head cut off?  Not checking corners, not paying attention to surroundings?  I love the salty tears of "run and gunners" on these forums.  I move around the map with my shotgun (and I use the TAC12 which is awful) and still manage a 3-4 K/D in 90% of my matches, you children need to stop making excuses on why you get beat.

• 58. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
                      lewdmouth

Noctis Everto wrote:

Im sorry you think that way, it sounds very...limited. Why is it that you downplay it so much? YOU are making it that way and saying its a "fashion statement" or that other players think the uniforms are "cute" seems childish of you.

Its more like: Heres a list of a bunch of items you can unlock by completing challenges, play and complete these challenges to create your personal squad of soldiers, stand out from the rest.

In truth, the number of items is limited, and im sure the "micro-items" will be guns, camos, and yes more customization options. But ill gladly pay for what appeals to me, so I can put even the slightest bit of my personality in game to make it more immersive.

To be honest, I actually TRY to stay alive, but still be a good member of my team. This ends in me topping the boards, with minimal deaths. I play better. Why? I think its because since I named my soldiers after my online persona, and some real life friends. Even made them look similar, at least in some way. The last few are characters I liked from Other CoD games, Sgt. Griggs, Simon "Ghost" Riley, and soon Logan or Elias (Using Team leader) from the campaign.

I don't think they're uniforms are cute, they just best fit the personality of the soldier Im trying to create. It's called being creative. It doesnt make you gay or a loser to do so, even in a game.

Maybe there will be a download for a suit called Magnum. When you turn left towards your opponent, they temporarly freeze from the pure beauty of the suit, allowing you precious time to kill them.

Zoolander Magnum 10 minutes - YouTube

• 59. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
                        lewdmouth

yovlud wrote:

Run and gun?  You mean run around like a chicken with it's head cut off?  Not checking corners, not paying attention to surroundings?  I love the salty tears of "run and gunners" on these forums.  I move around the map with my shotgun (and I use the TAC12 which is awful) and still manage a 3-4 K/D in 90% of my matches, you children need to stop making excuses on why you get beat.

Perfect example of why MA label needs to be placed on the forums.

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next