1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 81 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2014 9:07 PM by lewdmouth Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        60. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

So... A "Mature Audience" is one that claims the game "makes you" play a certain way.

The Mature and intelligent amongst us realize the game plays how you make it play.

Sorry you didn't enjoy it. And I do understand your qualms with the game. But some of your complaints just reflect a desire to not adjust at all. And that, my friend... is hardly how a "Mature Audience" reacts.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 6:42 PM
        • Test #1
          61. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

I don't think many find excitement from a game clock expiring regardless of how I play individually.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 6:57 PM
          • Test #1
            62. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

Yep.  You get smashed when you try to spaz out and run and gun, so you get on here and *****, and I'm the "immature" person.  You are bad at Ghosts, therefore it's everyone else's fault, and none of your own.  A mature person admits they are wrong and accepts responsibility and doesn't blame others.  I wasn't good at other Call of Duty games because I tried to run and gun, so in Ghosts, I started moving more efficiently and slower, and my K/D has gone through the roof!  I don't use dead silence or amplify, I prefer sitrep and agility.  I've been a member of these forums since the World at War days, and they have gone downhill really fast...all it is these days is "I got beat by 'x' so 'x' is a noob way of playing and should be banned".  If you don't play the way I want you to, you are a bad player or a tryhard, or a casual gamer...and if you disagree with me, you are a fanboy.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 7:02 PM
            • Test #1
              63. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

You truly don't listen, do you?

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 7:19 PM
              • Test #1
                64. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

Why would he listen?  He thinks everyone should play the way he wants them to so he can "pubstomp" and "git sick clips".

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 7:25 PM
                • Test #1
                  65. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

I think he listens, I just dont think he reads.

Like for example when he wanted me to provide proof even though the reply he responded to already had the proof in it..

What I cant understand is how a guy can be a network engineer that doesnt know how to read.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 7:53 PM
                  • Test #1
                    66. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

No law to prevent a 10 year old from buying this game? I was in a Best Buy when a worker told a guy he could not sell him GTA V because he was only 16, and that it's a thousand dollar fine to him/the company if he does sell the game to him.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 8:00 PM
                    • Test #1
                      67. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

Funny how you guys can only defend your side by using insults. Shows your true character.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 8:03 PM
                      • Test #1
                        68. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

Thats not a law. Thats a corporate policy. No law in America will fine that employee.

Just because he TOLD him that doesnt make it true. I would probably say the same thing to cover my ass.

For example selling beer to minors . You see those signs all over the store that people can get fined. I dont see a sign saying at Gamestop anyone can get fined for selling a video game.

Check out the ESRB website and you will not find a single law.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 8:31 PM
                        • Test #1
                          69. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

Where did I insult you ?

I said you dont know how to read. I posted proof that I was able to go to that sight you listed and vote , delete my history and vote again.

You than replied to that message that you wanted proof when I already gave it to you.

------------------------

My statement.....

1) You can vote then clear your history and then vote again repeatedly without ever having to sign in once. So after an hour you can screw up a ton of votes. I made two votes. One saying "Best of them all" and another saying "Beest of them all". Watch, once they are approved my quotes will both show up.

Your reply to that statement.....

Prove me wrong, don't just say I am wrong.

------------------------------

So either you are unable to read or you are being ignorant which shows how YOU really are. So which is it ?

We post you bunch of proof yet you ignore it. Which is it ?

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 8:28 PM
                          1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next