15 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2014 5:10 AM by MadMike2099 RSS

k/d??

oOJaCKaD3wOo

so what is the fastest and easiest way 2 bring up your k/d??

• Re: k/d??
          xf4talitynoonx

I find that infect will bring up your kd and w/L very fast as long as when you get infected you don't try to infect other people unless you arer first infected

jsnsan

SLOW DOWN!!!  I have found that just giving yourself a little more time to think about the situation, and play smart, will go a long way.  it may sound silly and a little vague, but you'll get what im saying when you just slow down....

The best way is to not even worry about K/D in the first place. K/D doesn't mean a damn thing. Just play the game and have fun. (As much fun as you can have with this garbage Ghosts anyway).

Oh and since I know their will be haters my K/D is 2.4 and W/L is 3.2 for the record.

ukscorpz

Exactly, just enjoy!

Last night I set up a tube and frag class with blast shield and danger close - most fun I've had in ages.

MadMike2099 wrote:

The best way is to not even worry about K/D in the first place. K/D doesn't mean a damn thing. Just play the game and have fun. (As much fun as you can have with this garbage Ghosts anyway).

Oh and since I know their will be haters my K/D is 2.4 and W/L is 3.2 for the record.

if K/D is not important, then why did you mention yours?

CoDPS4

Best way is to play in a party and then spawn (area) trap the opponents in DOM or DEMO if it comes back.

scruffs

Learn the maps. Simple.

kerk3r

For me the easiest way was to find a weapon class I liked and stick with it.

Try to slow down the pace abit and avoid black ops 2 rushing.

Playing in a party is ok but avoid noobs and don't play in split screen also the dead silence perk is gold, never play without it.

nicedrewishfela

Kill more. Die less.

iamyourfather

stop caring about KD. Care about your WL

To me the easiest way would be to play infection. Just don't try to infect anyone once you have become infected. When playing normal, slow down a bit and stop running prior to coming around corners. That way you can aim quicker. It takes to much time for your avatar to stop running, aim, and shoot. Do a combination of camping and running. Run to cover...check all avenues...run to another cover...check all avenues...rinse and repeat. You'll get there in time.

If you play TDM you should care about KD. That is what the game mode is. You have to think in this game, more then recent CODs. The way you move around the maps and where you are is the most important thing in this one. You have to find the spots you like and give you advantage.

nuttin2say

There is no "fast" and "easy" way to improve k/d. Four kinds of players have a high k/d:

1 - Players that are naturally good at gaming

2 - Players that ride on the coattails of their parties

3 - Players that take the time to learn how to score lots of kills and die very little in the process

4 - Players that boost/cheat.

Since you had to ask what the fastest and easiest way to improve k/d, # 1 does not apply to you. # 4 will eventually get you banned. # 2 won't happen unless you have some really cool friends OR you are already average to above average at holding your ... which would be reflected in your k/d and wlr already.

That leaves option # 3.

GG