Online services appear to be up and running Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Status.
Please let us know if you are still unable to connect. If so, specify the platform you are on as well as the connection type (wired/wireless). Also include the NAT type that displays in-game. You may also want to try rebooting your router, modem and system.
If you still need assistance, we're here to help!
Try to power cycle the Internet modem and the router to fix any Internet connectivity issues.
- Shut down the gaming console/PC.
- Switch off the modem followed by the router and also unplug their power cables.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cords back into the modem and the router but don’t switch them on yet.
- First turn on the modem and wait for it to initialize (let the lights become stable).
- Then switch on the router and let the blinking lights stabilize.
- Now turn on the gaming console/PC connected to the network. Test the Internet connection.
Hope that helps.