8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2014 6:54 AM by EmiliozGunz RSS

Wins Not Registering On App.

So like the tittle suggests my clans wins are not registering on the app. My clan was playing blitz brought down the node so it would be open for capture and we continued playing earning wins we got to 11 wins when all of a sudden our wins stopped registering we continued playing thinking there could be a delay 4-5 games later which we won it still says we only have 11 wins. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but i thought i should make a forum. I asked my clan to play a game of hunted which was also open for capture to see maybe it was only that particular game mode that was glitched sure enough same thing happened wins not registering. This is a huge problem because this is the time most of our clan members get on to participate in clan wars and our competition is stiff were neck in neck in this clan wars but because of this we wont be able to be compete. Something has to be done clan wars should NOT be dependent on an app that does NOT WORK! This is just my opinion but i believe some people would agree with me clan wars should also be viewed either on the game itself via an update or PC and not just on this app. I would like to make it clear that this is not an issue of our clan playing the wrong game mode like Hardcore vs. Core because i am talking about blitz and hunted neither has hardcore.There is no way for us to keep track of this clan war and most likely wont be able to place first to get the body count armor. I think we should still get it due to the issues with this app not working. This started around 1am EST if that helps at all. I would like ask the community on their opinions about viewing clan wars on only this mobile app. Thank you.

• Re: Wins Not Registering On App.

I am having the same exact problem, I just posted another thread while you were doing yours, I would love to see some answers about this.

YYea my clan is quite displeased to say the least about this, it can't just go down like that and not register progress.

Someone's got a lot of work to do reviewing games and getting everyones progress right, you can't just have "down time" in the middle of a war,, it could and will completely change the outcome of the war and clans achievements

Cpt1N5AN0-sKiLLz

Our clan is experiencing the same issue. We were trying to capture a neutral node and had 73 out of 100 wins. After winning five more games with a full party of clan members, we were still at 73 out of 100. We switched to different game modes and experienced the same problem. The countdown timer is still active, which makes me think the app isn't frozen. We're at a stand still until this issue is resolved.

Also i was able to see another clan capture TDM which tells me not all clans in my division are experiencing the same problem so other clans can earn CP while we are not. Its going to effect the outcome of this war and a 1st place position in this war for my clan is slipping away because of some error. Well i am going to bed hopefully ill see some sort of answer or resolution later.

hey, was having same problem. Earlier tonight wins stop registering and one of the nodes we took became empty after we took it 10 minutes earlier. figured it was glitchy. Just checked in now 4 hours later and it looks to be updated back up. Wins are showing again for us.

heads up. hope same for u.

Yeah i see the app updated our wins for blitz and we got the CP. However that's not the point, the app went down in the middle of my clans playtime for clan wars which means we weren't able to get more CP and build a lead because of this. Now the other clan was able to take advantage and gain CP while the app was down for us. We would usually gain a considerable lead when our clan members get together at the same time which is usually night time because of work or school. That's when the app went down and people just went offline because why would we play clan wars with the app not working we couldn't guess how many wins we had and add them up and hopefully nobody was playing that node...So our clans time together was cut short and now its just what if this costs us the win and body count armor, doesn't seem fair.