5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2014 10:49 AM by HarbingerOfDoom RSS

Recent match on Hijacked..

iH8boosters

So 5 of my friends and I were put into a lobby with 6 other people.. Their clan tags all said "worm.".. -and I said clan tag not screen name so no this is not "Naming and Shaming." .. When the match started on Hijacked, we were at the bottom end spawn with the swimming pool.. As we made our way around the map, none of us saw an enemy.. Checked to see if they had gotten in the match yet, and they had.. After 1 minute had gone by, someone went up into the room above the kitchen/dining room.. Everyone of them had a riot shield with a shot gun and there were trophy systems and claymores EVERYWHERE.. Luckily my teammate killed the guy he saw.. We aren't stupid, so none of us went up there.. Figured they would get tired of waiting for someone to run up there, and come out and actually play like normal people do.. NOPE.. Those people stayed up there the ENTIRE game and never came out.. We won 1-0.. How ridiculous is that?!?! Oh, and did I mention it was KILL CONFIRMED?? How on earth is that fun?? Come to find out, there's some clown on youtube who thinks it's hilarious to do it.. So I guess that's what made these kids do it.. Just thought I would share a funny, and somewhat pathetic, moment with you guys and gals.. If you run into people who do this, AVOID them.. Hopefully they will get bored and go away.. Cheers

• Re: Recent match on Hijacked..
          schifty29

That's the thing with COD games they don't make them realistic at all. Plus you get the babies who have no talent who just sit in spawns and pick you off because they cant play the game for a game. I have been told that camping in a spawn is strategy. To me is just being a poor looser that cant play. Its mainly Kids under the age of 17 that do this and they get joys out of it. Plus when you shoot 2 inches away from someone and it kills them that lame as hell. The Game creator needs to figure that glitch out.

iH8boosters

Completely agree with you.. The spawns overall are pretty crappy.. I've had numerous times when I'm instantly killed upon re-spawning.. Watch the killcam, and the guy literally watches me pop back into the game.. Also been spawned back in to a lightning strike or a hailstorm as its hitting, and I'm the only one that dies.. Surely the game knows where the streak was called in, and surely there's another spot on the map I could have been placed in order to avoid being killed in a ridiculous way..

Don't get me wrong, I love the game.. It's the first COD game I have ever played.. I'm finally getting the hang of it and it's a lot of fun at times.. But some of the crap that is allowed is insane.. I can shoot half a clip into you and you can stop, turn and kill me with 3 bullets as my teammate  finishes you off and I get a death and an assist.. Kind of crappy.. But spawn camping is not a strategy.. It's, like you said, something for these people to make themselves feel better.. How does it make you a good player when all you do is sit in a spawn and shoot someone when they pop back into the game??

HarbingerOfDoom

EMPs C4 a noob tube and an rpg is how you remove wormers from that room.

NorcalBob

I have played a ton of BO2 (currently on my 4th trip to Master Prestige) and I have never run into something like that.  Little barricades in that room but nothing that a couple of downstairs EMPs can't handle.   I must say, that does sound hilarious.