1 2 3 Previous Next 85 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2014 3:14 PM by Birdman3127 RSS

COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

zumbach1ck

First of all, i love cod, have done since black ops 1 but this game is really ticking me off. extinction mode, wont allow me and my husband to play together properly. usually when i log in first i get top screen and my husband gets bottom, but on this game i always end up with bottom screen which im not used to, also theres the fact that it never saves our profiles, so we cant even level up. whats the point in that? Then theres the lag that apparently is my Internets fault (according to activision on twitter) even though i have a wired connection and 120mb broadband. beginning to wish i just stuck with the xbox360 instead of spending 500 on the xboxone and still getting the same lag issues that were promised wouldnt happen.

• 1. Re: COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

You are playing Extinction in local play, you need to play it online to have your progress saved.

And yes, lag is always the user's fault as he will always have distance from the servers, unless the servers are the one lagging in which case Activision will blame itself on twitter.

About the split screen: the position of your screen actually bothers you ? Well, if exchanging controllers doesn't help, try getting used to the bottom one.

And I was expecting some kind of huge explanation of why the Remington R5 and the IEDs are OP and more complains about spawns lol (=

• 2. Re: COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
            zumbach1ck

Funny how ive never had to play online before to have my progress saved (zombies, survival, chaos mode), that maybe should have been explained in the game book. As for the lag xboxone PROMISED lag free play, so excuse me for getting a bit pissy when i get constant lag !!!!! and the position of the split screen does bother me, why should i swap controllers with my husband? i have my own profile for a reason !

• 3. Re: COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

You can blame the online requirement to "new" gen stuff ^_^

No matter how good will the internet connection ever become, lag will ALWAYS piss people.

As for the split screen I cannot guide you as I'm pretty much new to consoles, but I'm sure there's a reason why you account gets the bottom one, I'd google it.

• 4. Re: COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
                MLGTWISTED

Its the worst cod Ive ever played.  Lag, snipers and IED's, worst cod ever, and the maps are a big as a state.

• 5. Re: COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
                  VECTORdude

*sigh*, the Call of Duty cycle. I haven't had any lag issues yet, but I'm primarily a multiplayer person so it might be different for me.

• 6. Re: COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
                    zumbach1ck

i play split screen multiplayer with my husband and the bottom screen always gets really bad lag, the top screen does get lag but not that severe. ive made some changes to my router so hope that helps.

• 7. Re: COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
                      NinjaTurtlexxxx

I've played all COD since MW2 and I definitely feel like this game has the worst lag of any of them.  I am to the point that I will only play HC (which I don't think really helps my clan out) because I cannot deal with KNOWING that I got off 5-6 shots before getting killed by 1 hit, and then watching the kill cam and seeing that the guy who killed me emptied his clip and I never even got off one shot.

• 8. Re: COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
                        zvers

Are you joking? What do you play on? I just switched from PS3 to xone and it's been fine for me. My complaints are just the maps are to big with the amount of players in game. More players and they would be fine. Really, Stonehaven and Stormfront are the worst 2 because everyone is sniping in any game type.

"at I got off 5-6 shots" You need to look into your connection and ISP man. Everyone dies REALLY fast in this one, at least on Xone they do.

• 9. Re: COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
                          gotsomestars

False. If one of you was lagging you'd both be lagging.

1 2 3 Previous Next