14 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2014 5:24 AM by BBBrian2013 RSS

Ground War

Can we get it on PS3 please.  I know it was put on the next gens to attract more customers but come on put it in already.  I have a PS4 but the numbers online are still pretty low and plus most of my friends are still on PS3.  Cod with no GWAR is just wrong.  Come on put it in.

Badd_NeWZ
        • Test #1
          Re: Ground War

It has something to do a better cpu's and graphics card from the newer consoles, I think?

Last Edited: Jan 6, 2014 12:29 PM
          • Test #1

I agree with this

Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 8:43 AM
            • Test #1

PS3 can't handle it. I guess the new CaC and Create-a-Soldier is taking up too much of the PS3's and Xbox 360's memory so larger gamemodes and gamemodes that aren't the most popular have been scrapped.

Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 9:15 AM
                • Test #1

It's kind of a shame, really.  Ground war was always a mess, but with the bigger maps it might be kind of fun.  Have you sampled it on the ps4 yet, G?

Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 10:20 AM
                    • Test #1

I have. GW only plays on the bigger maps like Stonehaven, Siege, and Prison Break, and Octane.

Surprisingly the game is probably 100x better in terms of activeness. Those extra 6 players really push the tempo. TDM and DOM are the only gamemodes but I'm averaging 30+ kills a game playing GW where in standard lobby size I was averaging between 15-18 depending on the map and lobby. That's a huge difference.

GW is definitely where it's at and I think they should just scrap it and make all gamemodes 9 player teams.

Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 10:35 AM
                        • Test #1

Haven't popped my BF4 in for awhile (seemed to run pretty crappy on the PS4 for me) but I think they run 8 vs 8 in standard TDM/DOM matches.  It makes the game much more fast paced.  Who knows what we'll see in the future with the capabilities of the next gen systems.

Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 10:44 AM
                            • Test #1

BF4 is running into some major server issues. I see a lot of kids complaining that CoD doesn't use Dedis and how BF4 is a better game because they do. What they don't understand is that BF is growing in popularity and as I've said in the past countless times, CoD cannot afford the amount of server support that it requires which is why it doesn't have Dedis. BF cannot keep up with demand and Dice is taking a sh*t ton of heat for it.

We're seeing first hand the amount of support dedicated servers require with BF4.

Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 10:54 AM
                            • Test #1

I Totally agree with you here. The extra players makes the game twice as fun, spawns seem to be better aswell but can't confirm that, just feels like it

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 4:10 AM
                        • Test #1
                          yo if u snip asd NcoR_Qiixxy
                          Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 12:07 PM
                          • Test #1

I was looking for ground war earlier this week, because we used to play with party's of 6, but lately we end up with party's of 8 or 9. And it sucks that you have to choose who you gonna kick from the party. Is it really not possible to put it back in?

And why isn't Grind a gamemode in public? I've played it alot in private, but i think it will do great in public to.

Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 12:50 PM
                            • Test #1

You should have preordered it because I have it on PS3. It's only for people that preordered it.

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 4:51 AM