4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2014 2:27 PM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

Why is the element of the day and the shrines not working?

Why is the element of the day and the shrines not working? This problem is happening about 3 weeks!

• Re: Why is the element of the day and the shrines not working?
          FlavaSprinkles

Hi Maria0407,

We appreciate you taking the time to post.  We have forwarded the matter regarding the element of the day to the proper parties and awaiting word back.  Once we receive an update, we'll have more information to provide you.

In the meantime, if you are concerned about wish stones, you can try clicking on the snowmen (nothing to see here) or activating large sanctuaries.  They're random but still obtainable within the game.

Can you please clarify the issue you are have with the shrines?   Also, state if you are playing on multiple devices or have logged into your account on another device at some point.  Please indicate the device you are on as well.

Regards ^AH

I have also been having this issue.  Recently, (the past few days), it's been showing me the new EoTD, and one day I was actually able to get a bonus for some crops, but later that day it stopped working again and hasn't worked since - though it HAS continued to display the EoTD near midnight when the day changes in a popup, and has consistently put it in the box you can click on to see the EoTD (as opposed to before, when it did not even display anything in the box) for at least most of the day.  Currently that box is once again blank.

I'd love an update on this.  I'm a fairly new player and I've been tempted to purchase gems multiple times now - especially so tonight, hence the post - but I won't be spending money on a game that is broken in such a clear way, and honestly I'm extremely disappointed by both the options for support and the response from support when contacted on this issue.  I realize whoever is posting does not have more information about when it will be fixed, and clearly it truly IS "being worked on," but clearer communication is absolutely necessary for a paying customer base for this issue (and future issues....)

Lots of people (everyone?) have this problem. The problem is that the element of the day does not even show up anymore. And when it occasionally does, a random element shows up.

In the list of skylands the element of the day one used to light up differently. It does not anymore.

Shrines do not work anymore: they only give gold, no wish stones. Ever.

Element crops don't work anymore either (none give a bonus).

So basically, everything connected with element of the day is non-functional. Has been this way for weeks. Still waiting for a solution.

See also the facebook page for more complaints: Skylanders Lost Islands | Facebook