47 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 9:56 PM by BobbyMcGee RSS

Extinction Maps

On the Wii U, has anything been mentioned about adding maps to Extinction? We only have 1 right now :/

Latest reply: on Jan 13, 2014 9:56 PM by Replies: 47 in GHOSTS WII-U
        • Test #1
          Re: Extinction Maps

We only have 1 map and only will. They made it dlc. Because IW / Activision are money hungry.   Like really?  Extinction maps should  be unlocked through progress.  Really what happened to things being unlocked due to putting time and effort into something.  Now u have to buy things that should be included in the game

Last Edited: Jan 7, 2014 8:28 PM
            • Test #1

cant believe it but i agree completely. nothing but a money grab.

Last Edited: Jan 8, 2014 4:33 AM
              • Test #1

Brought to you by Activision Blizzard Inc., We like your money and nothing else! [Catchy tune plays]

Last Edited: Jan 8, 2014 5:43 AM
                • Test #1

All of you are wrong the Wii U will have to be getting some sort of DLC Cause if you  take the time to look at the back of your Call Of Duty Ghosts Case Where it says nintendo network you will see that it says Online Multiplay, Voice Chat, Leaderboards And Add On Content Aka  DLC'S so if they do not bring out at least one DLC to the WII U they can be sued For False Advertisements Just Saying

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 7:07 PM
                    • Test #1

I can assure you, if it was possible to sue, someone would have by now. Go ahead, I'm interested to see what happens..

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 7:34 PM
                        • Test #1

no man it is very simple and it is very possible but i dont wanna sue dont really care but they have to give out DLC and am sure they will the main 4 not the special ones like skin packs but if they do it will come out about a month after the ps3 dlc come out

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 9:03 PM
                            • Test #1

anyways my point is if we where not to get DLC the case would not say we are yeah they skiped out on the skins and freefall and some game modes but am sure we will get the dlcs and the other game modes down the road got to remember call of duty is new to the wii u

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 9:15 PM
                          • Test #1

Listen, I hate to sound rude to you, but here's the thing. We aren't going to win any lawsuit against the million dollar company that has dozens of lawyers at their hands. Plus, there is nothing in United States law that says that labeling a product with such false claims is illegal. If you try to argue with them that this version is not better then the others, that won't matter either and here is why.

incomplete comparison

I edited my message because I accidentally forgot to say the underlined sentence in the second column)

"Better" means one item is superior to another in some way, while "best" means it is superior to all others in some way. However, advertisers frequently fail to list the way in which they are being compared (price, size, quality, etc.) and, in the case of "better", to what they are comparing (a competitor's product, an earlier version of their own product, or nothing at all). So, without defining how they are using the terms "better" or "best", the terms become meaningless.

Here's how Activision could easily bypass this issue and win a lawsuit. They would argue that the reason it has the value as it's other versions is because we have exclusive features (Motion controls, GamePad off tv play, improved graphics then the Xbox 360 and PS3's version, etc). I heard about a guy that once sued them for Wii U BO2's false advertisement (again, it's a rumor I heard from people on there) and he got beat instantly by multiple lawyers in one session. I don't like giving up (and usually I never do), but I don't believe anyone is going to win against them.

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 11:04 PM
                            • Test #1

Oh honey, this is america....Activision and their billions cannot be sued unless they commit treason.

Last Edited: Jan 10, 2014 3:01 PM
                            • Test #1

Activision:

Us:

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 10:57 PM
                            • Test #1

Here's a hint... No

Last Edited: Jan 8, 2014 5:41 AM
                              • Test #1

and yes they will

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 9:19 PM
                                • Test #1

all of this is irrelevant. add on content = 2xp, updates and hotfixes. weve already gotten all three. this is what happens when children believe they are attorneys...

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 10:30 PM
                                  • Test #1

you see, a friend named padiego once explained something to me. upon your purchase of this and previous titles you actually sold your soul to activision. now, we have a core playerbase of around 2,200 souls. in order for us to be considered for dlc i would think we need about 20,000 more fresh souls, these cant be just the same souls on different id's, only the freshest of souls will do!

Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 3:39 PM
                                    • Test #1

What amazes me is that people are still arguing that over DLC.  Now i Started playing online with BO1.  On the box it said there would be dlc.  Everyone was excited, and we did not get it.  MW3 comes out and everyone is we will finally get DLC.  Guess what? Nope did not happen.  Then again with BO2 and yet no DLC.  So just from past experiences we will not be getting it.  At any given time we have no more than 2500 people online.  Hell we are lucky that port it to us with such low numbers.  Now i am aware that this number does not accurately represent our sales total for the year but it shows us in comparison to other consoles.  Bottom line is do not buy this series for dlc.  In fact i have yet to purchase a single game for my self.  My dad and wife usually buy me one for Christmas but i would not spend my own money on this game. And my main reason for not spending money on it is the squeakers.  I get tired of hearing 12 year olds cussing and screaming thinking they are Billy Bad @$$.  I do not play for the campaign, I could care less about it.

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 12:06 PM