1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 8, 2014 6:08 PM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

Help me, please.

Help me, please, I bought Call Of Duty: Black Ops II on Steam winter sale. In the game, I spent 27 hours, and all that time I did NOT use cheats and third-party software, I didn't even know about their existence. Once I joined on the server, where people of the enemy team unfair blamed me of cheating and said, that they would report me. Next time I started the game, I encounter the error: "This account has been parmanently banned from playing on the Call of Duty: Black Ops II". I wanted to check that in the settings of steam, my VAC status: account is not locked.

What's the problem? !

• Re: Help me, please.

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH