7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2014 12:02 PM by Izjar11 RSS

forum missions...

maccabi

Any news on whats happening with these?.. been ages since we have heard anything

• Re: forum missions...
          SavageHam

Hey maccabi,

No, we haven't heard any updates on that yet. I'm in the same boat and can't wait for some new ones so I can catch up with you. I'm glad that your excited about the missions, and we appreciate your enthusiasm.

Thanks,

^AJ

FalconR6

Side note - I remember reading from one of the divisors of the missions. He stated that all missions, bar a couple such as Launch Control, were repeatable. Well, besides, likes, ratings, correct ansewers, helpful answers (which are all capped at 5 per day - that's cool) - but the actual missions do not seem to be repeatable. Individual components - yes. Missions - no.

Maybe I misunderstood what was being said.

Looking forward to some new badges. I think it is high time that some forum members who don't participate in the support section get some just reward for positive contributions in general discussion.

Note to Savage --> catching up to Mac is a fools game - he knows too much,

maccabi

FalconR6 wrote:

Side note - I remember reading from one of the divisors of the missions. He stated that all missions, bar a couple such as Launch Control, were repeatable. Well, besides, likes, ratings, correct ansewers, helpful answers (which are all capped at 5 per day - that's cool) - but the actual missions do not seem to be repeatable. Individual components - yes. Missions - no.

Maybe I misunderstood what was being said.

yep the repeatables stopped working i'm stuck with getting the odd 5 points here and there , one of the web team contacted me for feedback a while ago and never got back to me either

FalconR6 wrote:

Looking forward to some new badges. I think it is high time that some forum members who don't participate in the support section get some just reward for positive contributions in general discussion.

This. i still dont agree with having forum missions that involve the support forums , its died off alot now but we peeps just jumping into threads for the points rather than to actually offer help

FalconR6 wrote:

Note to Savage --> catching up to Mac is a fools game - he knows too much,

maccapedia

dtuchpunk

Not just missions but more space to display your badges.

Gypsy816

Hello! As soon as we have an update, we'll let you know.