1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 90 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2014 3:49 PM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)
        EvErLoyaLEagLE

That's what Ballistic Vests are for, and for sniper rifles to counter that, they have to sacrifice an attachment slot for Armor Piercing.

• 71. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)
          PSNGamerRednight

a streak to counter a weapon isn't fair, the chromebarrel should increase ads time and add more sway and kick but it can still kill people with the perk in one shot

• 72. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)
            EvErLoyaLEagLE

You mean a perk which counters a weapon's attachment. Well news flash: Incog already counters Thermals and Tracker sights. So, I think it sounds fair for a perk to be able to counter Silencer attachments.

• 73. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)
              PSNGamerRednight

point vs point incog beats 2 attachments, a equipment, get rid of your name,  and prevents callouts so incog does more than it is worth ... again a streak to counter a attachment isn't fair

• 74. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)
                ge0rdiemark

Yah, soo instead of fixing all the things most players are annoyed about

The patch is for the 1 % of players (or less) that play esports.

I really hope the season passes BOMB BIG TIME so that you can treat the general paying public with some respect

I love it that esports is coming only on Xbox, about the same time as titanfall drops and xbox players move on from COD.

Serves you right.

• 75. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)

Infinity ward,

Before you go fixing amplify and dead silence, lets take a good look at this issue.  Amplify increases the loudness of enemy footsteps.  It also lets you hear enemies with dead silence.  Though it isn't as loud as it normally would be if they were not running dead silence.  Dead silence makes your footsteps quite, but users with amplify can still hear you.  Now let me ask you something IW.  How are you going to rework this?  Because I do not see a problem at all.  The perks are totally balanced.  If I want to counter someone who is using amplify I run dead silence.  They can still hear me, but not as good.  And I crouch and walk.  Duck walking is amazing against people who use amplify.  Because they cannot hear me at all.  So I can negate that perk.  Run a little then crouch and walk so they cant hear me any longer.  Now onto dead silence.  If i want to counter dead silence, I use amplify.  It makes them noticeable when they are sprinting around you.  Which makes it realistic.  You turds ever been in combat?  NO SUCH THING AS DEAD SILENCE.  So what I am saying here is quit listening to the people that get on here and cry about stuff.  Its about 5% of the people who play.  Most people don't care.  They are just bk's who arent good at the game.  GET OVER IT.  If you make dead silence where you cant counter it then this game will turn into black ops where its just a bunch of people running around like crazy and just hip firing.  Make it like treyarch.  You guys have a good game.  Don't ruin it for a bunch of cry babies.  Do you know what is gonna happen if you make dead silence where you cannot counter it?  Everyone is gonna say well I cant hear someone sneaking up on me.  So ill just stick my back in a corner where i dont have to worry about it.  You are either gonna have one extreme or the other.  STRAIGHT CAMPING OR STRAIGHT CHAOS.  Leave the game alone.  ITS ******* AMAZING!  Seriously all these people who wine need to learn how to improve their skills and quit depending on you to fix **** so they can improve their kd from .95 to 1.05.  It makes me sick to my stomach.  The more and more you listen to the people who cry the worse the game gets.  LEAVE IT ALONE! NUFF SAID!

• 76. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)
                    PSNGamerRednight

When is clan vs clan coming and can you add more modes for hd hopefully cranked, kc,  and search also make dead silence a 100% quiet, you can still hear people with dead silence even without amplify

• 77. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)

definetely needs some sort of ranking system or ladder it will take away from the competitive feel if there is no ranking system

• 78. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)
                        maccabi

ge0rdiemark wrote:

Yah, soo instead of fixing all the things most players are annoyed about

The patch is for the 1 % of players (or less) that play esports.

I really hope the season passes BOMB BIG TIME so that you can treat the general paying public with some respect

I love it that esports is coming only on Xbox, about the same time as titanfall drops and xbox players move on from COD.

Serves you right.

or ..the patch came out because the cod qualifiers started so they needed the patch in place..

stop looking for conspiracy theories in everything

and this "respect" thing works both ways you know

• 79. Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)
                          PSNGamerRednight

bring back demo and headquarters and hurry up with clan v clan already how hard can it be to make a small update

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next