4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2014 5:23 AM by Stinky666 RSS

low level lobbys?

dustycrow

ok i get it we all start off sucky and personally i dont mind helping out a new player but common there are thousands of max prestiage players out there and i get stuck with the lvl 10 and lower not even on there first prestiage. nonstop lobby after lobby i mean hell i may be maxed out but im not that good >.> cant a guy get atleast 1 decent player not 3 guys who dont know what there doing or listen at all? another thing. if i leave a lobby it doesnt mean stick me into the same lobby that just started there game

• Re: low level lobbys?

I think you'll find that there's a lot more low level players playing the game now then those with experience, purely because the experienced ones have been playing since the game come out and have plenty of escapes. The lower ranked guys have all got the game for Christmas, so its still new and challenging/exciting for them.

Not much you can do about that.

As I said in another thread, I play with them anyway, its like using a different relic altogther.

Its harder to pass with 3 noobs and no relics than it is to pass with all 5 relics . LOL

Stinky666

Hahaha this is so true (the relic thing). It really is. It can be great though. It's a huge adrenaline rush when you're playing with people who aren't so sure what they are doing. I hate it when they do start randomly buying stuff though. Like, they keep buying the turrets, standing and shooting with it, then they get downed lots lol. It's annoying as hell, but funny too.

I've kind of relaxed a lot now... finally haha

dustycrow

been happening to me since before christmas noobs showed up ive been maxed out since day 3 of release but still can never find anyone who knows what there doing or will even listen to reason. hell atleast back when it first came out they would work with me on it now they dont even listen. but i like how u said its a whole new relic personally i find the game to easy but the relics restrict the weirdest things for me so i play without them. so its a lose lose for me. play with weird stuff or be bored cuz its to easy.