16 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2014 9:05 AM by TOLAND RSS

how to

how the heck do you share a thread? i need it for spread the word mission

i figured i would spread the points out in here cause one of you has to know

Latest reply: on Jan 12, 2014 9:05 AM by Replies: 16 in GHOSTS OFF TOPIC
      newm8n
        • Test #1
          Re: how to

Hit the share button below the thread you wish to share.  You'll need to type in the e-mail address(es) of the person/people you wish to share it with.

Peace

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 9:02 PM
            • Test #1

i tried that. i emailed myself but a different email than the one i signed up with didnt work

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 9:12 PM
              • Test #1

Huh, that's weird.  Must be a glitch or something.  Maybe send the question to support.  You can do that under the support forum tab.

Probably a dumb question, but did you make sure to activate your new e-mail account?

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 9:33 PM
                  • Test #1

yea its activated, i wanted to change my email address a few years ago and set up another account, i have never posted with it so maybe thats the issue

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 9:39 PM
                      • Test #1

I went and read what you have to do to get the badge.  Try this.

1)  Both e-mail addresses have to be tied to a seperate forum account.

2)  Choose a thread to share from the Support Forum.  It can't be a thread from any other forum.

3)  Then share it, see above.

4)  Then rate it as helpful with both accounts just to be on the safe side.

By the way, If this doesn't work, ask the question in the support forum. I think there is a badge just for doing that.

Hope it works for you

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 9:46 PM
                  • Test #1

no thx plz stop

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2014 9:14 PM
                    • Test #1

Yo Newman,  you don't need to use email addies. When you click share , just to right of the text box is select people - it is rather hard to see. Here will be all those forum members you follow. Click away.

Side note - if you go into the content section of your profile area - this process is a little easier to see.

Sharing's caring - especially seductive pics of Scarlett, or Keira, or Natalie, or I'm getting greedy now

Last Edited: Jan 10, 2014 4:30 AM
                      • Test #1

newm8n wrote:

how the heck do you share a thread? i need it for spread the word mission

button at the side of the post - Share

press it then just type in the name of a forum user

Last Edited: Jan 10, 2014 4:38 AM
                          • Test #1

Folks, get ready for here's comes at LOT OF SPAM in your inbox - lol

*note to self* - spend 1 hour per day spamming starting tomorrow... nah now need the points ... start now

Last Edited: Jan 10, 2014 4:48 AM