22 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2014 3:01 PM by Tuurboh RSS

how to report a boosting clan ?

so how do you go about in reporting a cheating clan ?? cause this clan captures everything is like 10 minutes which is highly impossible to get 100 wins in dom in 10 mins ..... theres no way we can keep up with that not to mention they are like twice our clan size , so does anyone know what we can do ?

• Re: how to report a boosting clan ?

not sure but we are in a war with people doing the same thing tdm had 100 wins for 1 clan and in under and hour another team took it. Earlier we watched a node get taken by a clan in 5 mins for 60 wins

Tuurboh

MAKIAVELICOS is the clan that's boosting in our clan wars. They've captured every node and we can't even take a node back from them. Wasting my time trying to win. Wish someone would fix this so they could stop wasting my time trying to win a clan wars that I really can't win to begin with.

Penguinz_46

i was actually just about to make that post tuurboh... the least that beachhead can do is give us the 1st place rewards (BC heads i think now) since we had the lead for a while and make it so that in the next war, backing out mid game subtracts one win from your clan's total. aside from all them boosting for wins by backing out, most of them hacked to 10th prestige, i ran into a full party of them earlier...

OP: REDWING

Yes there does seem to be ALOT of boosting going on. One thing I remember reading was that IW was going to be all over this. So far I have reported, reported, reported. You know this guy;s have boosted because they are like 2 days in and they are P6 and higher.

Also seems to be alot of lag switching going on or the servers are way oveloaded!!

appledaniel

Thats ridiculous!, i am seeing the same thing, a bunch of modded 10th prestige's, and along with modding to get points, etc, or score glitching by backing out.  This is ALL over the place. Obviously COD cant have any kind of "competition" or competitive game modes online, cause all these scum bag players just cheat to get the win and the accolades. What in the world happened to people and players that do this? All the cheaters, and there is a lot, has became a epidemic, why cant people just play legit and honestly!, whats wrong with people?

KKMarino

Us too

hihoney24

same here my clan is against a clan that has 30 memebers more then mine and there top player has a 20.19 k/d ratio with 267 hrs played

stayfrosty70

What I have been doing Is reporting the entire clan individually

Bowey1988

I'd just like to confirm this for you folks: Activision/ Beachhead studios are investigating every single allegation towards boosting clans.

To do this they ask that you a) Report them in-game for boosting b) Let them know direct (@Beachheadstudio on twitter).

They always seem to ask for your exact clan name, the boosting clans exact name and if possible a screenshot of your sub-division leader board.

FYI ALOT of clans that are being accused of boosting are being investigated only to find that all there wins are legitimate. As a rule of thumb I would not be shocked to see many clans with a current cp of 100-200cp at this stage. (My clan has a legitimate 156 cp even though we only have 4 active members) However like I said, they will investigate all reasonable allegations

Also I would not feel angry if your clan is facing a clan that is double your clans size. After the roster lock update all clans are definitely being paired up fairly (always in my case). The main reason you may be facing off against clans that are double your clans size is simply because they have added a lot of new members after the roster has been locked (Whether or not this was an attempt for them to try and boost).

Hope this helps ;D

hihoney24

yeah new members are still counting as wins. My clan cp points went from 54 to -666

mwfan55

hihoney24 wrote:

yeah new members are still counting as wins. My clan cp points went from 54 to -666

No, if your clan has a -666 that does not mean your new clan members are counting. It means your clan was caught boosting " playing against each other " to gain faster wins. Your clan was demoted in the clan war. They have cracked down on more than 200 clans yesterday and more to come.

TheNewbyCake

The clan Heart Break Kids are doing this too. We had them by 40 points. We were 4 wins away from taking HC TDM. We go into the last game and win. We come out and somehow they took those 40 points to win and took Cranked in the timeframe we played one game. Somehow they are over 400 CP right now. While we are in 2nd with around 198. I will say that Infinity Ward is monitoring cheating because the Clan LOSJEFESMAES was doing the same thing and they got busted and now have -666 CP points. Hope they can fix this other clan too so we didn't waste our entire weekend.

USMC-NUT-KRACKER

It is great to see that clans are getting busted for cheating, though I think they should be banned from clan wars.

KKMarino

We also just had a clan was with this clan Makiavelicos.  We had 3 teams of 6 six on 360 and one team of six on Xbox one.  We all won three to four straight games and didn't get any points.  After is screwing us Makiavelicos had capped it.  Many times after we would get no know down points.  Our clans plays a ton and they currently have all pods capped.  They play 24/7.  I have to believe there is some cheating or game macros going on.  WTH....Our clan is Violence Within for anyone at Beachhead reading this.  There is no way to contact them of course...We were screwed many times during this clan war.  Very disappointing on top of the app being under maintenance for half the clan war...to beachhead

KKMarino

Note:  At the launch of our clan war, quickly, we had 4 teams of six playing HC Dom and we all won 4 to 5 staright and received zero credit.  Only to find out 20 minutes later Makiavelicos captured.  We have all been playing our brains out and have a strong clan.  Guess what, every morning they have everything capped.  Impossible.  They currently are running our table.  Bunch of crap.  Cheaters.....@beachheadstudio