3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2014 5:26 PM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

Hey I cant seem to sign in for multiplayer, its been like this now for about a week.

please can anyone help?

• Re: CANT SIGN IN!

Hello Burnt-Toast,

First off, what console are you playing on?

Are you having issues actually signing into your account, or are you having issues with accessing the multiplayer servers?

ATVI Support

Hey Emilioz

Im playing on a Ps3 I can sign into my account, but Im having issues accessing the multiplayer server on Black ops 2

Hi Burnt-Toast,

If you are still experiencing this issue, here are some tips you may want to try.

You can always check online services status here Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Status

If online services are fully operational and you are still unable to connect, you may want to try the following.

• Reboot your router.
                  • Restart your system.
                  • Try using a wired connection in order to sustain the connection quality.
                  • To help identify if there is an issue with the router or blocked ports, try connecting directly through the modem. 
                  • Check the NAT type.  Is it Open, Moderate or Strict?
                  • Establish a static IP address and port forward. 

Here are the port numbers you will need:

PS: Activision Support

Should you have any questions on how to port forward, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer.

Regards ^AH