6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2014 6:03 AM by Allstyleswe RSS

A great idea to stop quickscoping

So listen treyarch this is coming from a true cod fan. Which every true cod fan will tell you quickscoping is total Bs. Hitting someone with 1 bullet while gettig shot at by 6 bullets should not be. A great way to fix quickscoping is to make it so when you aim down scope there is a two sec delay for firing so that way you have to count your shot and set up like a real sniper should and not run around with marathon. I know all the quickscopers would cry like babies but it has to be done.

• Test #1
          Re: A great idea to stop quickscoping

Dude, don't rage because you don't know how to beat us.

Last Edited: Feb 15, 2014 11:52 AM
          • Test #1

Tahahaha! I think its because he dont know how! and that he cant kill us while using an automatic Lmfao!

Last Edited: Apr 15, 2014 3:05 PM
              • Test #1

It is dumb how you can aim in on a sniper and have pin-point accuracy, You should be heavily off target. By like 3 feet and if you are lucky you should be 6 centimeters (or half a foot) off target. Any true call of duty player will remember the true to heart sniping of World at War. That was when sniping was amazing. It was hard to quickscope. People like me who use SMGs and Assault rifles should be able to kill you in about 10 shots and only have you get a hit marker on us. Not kill us. And it is also dumb how when I use a DSR with a silencer and variable zoom and hard scope I get cursed out and get called a homosexuall. I should just have people say. "Nice shot". Not "You mother****ing C**t. Go suck a D**k you G*y A** Mother****er

Last Edited: May 1, 2014 2:31 PM
              • Test #1

I agree. An actual sniper would kill you 1 shot, but from a good distance, you know, like more than 6 ft. They also take TIME, yes, TIME to look through thier scope, sight in, breathe, then fire. All this from a prone or crouched position.    

P.S. quickscopers have no power in hardcore. That is all I play now. It is because those 6 to 10 bullets you need to kill it turns into 2 to 4.

Last Edited: Jul 6, 2014 1:49 AM
                • Test #1

I think you should be more concern about the hackers and booster instead of quickscopers

Last Edited: Jul 15, 2014 6:03 AM