1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 15, 2014 4:15 PM by BreakfastBiscuits RSS

a few things id like to see in next-gen Zombies

i LOVE zombies but being a fanatic has given me many ideas such as

-when i ally bleeds out, isstead of them just unspawning, make then flop around like a ragdoll and then jump up as a zombie (regular health      but with the character appearence, but covered in blood and crap. but the dead player is still spectating)

-grief was good, but make it better. bigger maps, different sized teams

- make turned a game for 10-30 players, zombies run at normal speed

-the gore of World at War, i  play custom zombies and i love seeing chunks of meat fly everywhere

-more mele weapons, make some that you can only get from the mystery box but take up a weapon slot

-i understand that the tranzit characters are dead, (richtofen buried easter egg) but i m not going to complain if you bring them back

-what happened to our original 4 after moon? samantha in richtofen's body, dempsy, takeo, nicoli. i dont think they are dead, maxis hints says      that samantha is in agartha, maybe they're not, but i dont think their dead. What happened after moon?

-the multi PAP needs improvement, its a good idea but each PAP after the first needs to double power and refill ammo. BUT the price      DOUBLES each time so 5000, 10000, 20000, 40000, 80000.....

-if were using sliding instead of dolphin diving in the next game i want a PHD flopper 2.0 similar to double tap 2.0 idea. just for PHD make a      string of small explosions follow behind your slide

-more zombies on the map at a time

-more easy boss zombies, like the nova-6, and shangerla boss zombies ( but not exact copies) i just want more variation

-bring back some Waw guns, after all the box gives weapons from different time eras

-keep buildables!!!!!!!!!!!! just use the MOTD, and Origins building system

-i enjoy the custom/ themed HUD in different maps

-more lethals and tacticals. bouncing betties, shock charges, the infamous monkeys, claymores, cuncussions, willy petes ( could confuse the      zombies where to go if their in the smoke)

-more guns!, in origins i would have loved to see the whole arsenal of BO2 in the box

-take away double hitting, or just make health regen time faster

-go back to when zombies came fro barricades and buildings rather than just popping out wherever they please

• Re: a few things id like to see in next-gen Zombies

I Like the 10-30 person zombie match idea. But I have a few more ideas about it. Have it be in a huge shopping mall, divided into sections, and 4 or 5 people in each section. And each section is connected by like a buyable door or something. And each section, or team, competes with other sections by seeing who has survived, or played the best at the end of a certain amount of time or rounds. Now, this is just a foundation of a cool idea for BO3 and lots of other awesome details would come in to play if 3arc does something like this.