1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 102 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2015 12:48 AM by Willsky Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        40. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

that's the damn truth!

But at least in this game someone cant run across the map while getting shot make a running leap and kill you while you have literally emptied a clip into them.

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 10:58 AM
        • Test #1
          41. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

Rent it.

You may hate it, you might think "Meh", you might love it.

I would have been mad had I bought it for the PS3, or on release for the PS4.  Now it is very playable, and 32v32 is insanely entertaining (for me)

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 10:58 AM
          • Test #1
            42. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

touche

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 10:59 AM
            • Test #1
              43. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

from what I have seen from the small clips out on the web, the game looks solid. Fast pace non stop action. I get annoyed at BS, Does TF have BS? I'm don't know I haven't played the game and the few that played it haven't said much. The reason I get frustrated w COD, is because they put certain things in their game that should not be in the game. They know it's BS, yet they still put it in the game. It's like they didn't learn anything from MW3 & Blops 2. Ghosts has BS like deathstreaks, the dog is a deathstreak, he looks for person who killed it's master even if he still has to climb up a ladder. Yes a facking ladder.

I'm hoping that E.A game Respawn the freedom to create their game how they see fit. Hopefully they learned from MW2 and can provide a game that can be played by everyone from a seasoned veteran to green novice.

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 11:06 AM
              • Test #1
                44. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

Guy, I am not questioning you or why you find COD frustrating, just know this: PLAYERS WILL DO ANNOYING THINGS. Its the players who do it, not the games fault, designers create things, and certain things without intent are used to annoy. This will happen in TF!

Spare me your COD reasoning, I care not.

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 11:10 AM
                • Test #1
                  45. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

It's 'dead" dude. COD Is dead on PC. Have you seen the #'s of active players online? Halo used to have millions of players online. I remember people used to have Halo parties, just to play that game. What keeps COD alive is the name, people will buy COD because it's the game to buy. My friends all play COD ( people i actually know in real life ). I think we have become systematically programmed to buy it.

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 11:11 AM
                  • Test #1
                    46. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

Well everyone gets a titan at least every 4 minutes, and you can't camp with those.. plus if you play the objective (like secure a hardpoint) it knocks 30secs off your countdown so playing the objective will actually make you do better.

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 11:13 AM
                    • Test #1
                      47. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

TL_Bare_B_V2 wrote:

I'v already pre-ordered my Titanfall X1 controller, that thing looks awesome. As you mentioned I will still buy CoD as I still enjoy playing it but it's nice to mix things up a little,

I missed out on the controller...My own fault really, as I refuse to shop at Game.

@Jewz....I wouldn't go as far as saying CoD's dead, TF is going to hit it hard for a bit but I'm sure this shall be the much needed kick in the ass the CoD devs needed.

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 11:13 AM
                      • Test #1
                        48. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

there are many reasons people buy iy, i think in a way its like a drug... hear me out

when we first play cod, we got that high, we didnt know what the game was,a nd we were able to go around a fake city and kill people online, that high after a while tended to die down, it became a norm, but we are still search for that spark. so when we are all sick of the current title, and a new one is about to be released, we all hope that cod will have that  spark we first had with the game. so we are always trying to find that initial high

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 11:17 AM
                        • Test #1
                          49. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

It will have BS simply because the people that play it bring the BS. Having the ability to boot people from your lobby was a nice feature in BF3. I agree about that damn dog, That is stupid that it will come after you. An RPG will magically disappear in mid flight when you die but that dog will come across a map to kill you.

Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 11:17 AM
                          1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next