1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 102 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2015 12:48 AM by Willsky Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        70. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

        Izjar11 wrote:

         

        Sannji wrote:

         

        Yes everything dies, but a good company knows when to start making newer, better games. Halo died, but at Bungie's Destiny is going to be a huge hit. If Titanfall was made under activision, I would say the same about them. But it seems CODs dead, and they have nothing ready to replace it.

        You will know when they are "dead" because no more are produced, until then you speculate.

         

        ....yes but put it that way, everything you ever say is speculation because you don't know everything that will happen in the future....so wtf is your point

        Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 1:06 PM
        • Test #1
          71. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

          What week will the 'lag' be complained about lol

          Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 1:14 PM
          • Test #1
            72. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

            Sannji wrote:

             

            Izjar11 wrote:

             

            Sannji wrote:

             

            Yes everything dies, but a good company knows when to start making newer, better games. Halo died, but at Bungie's Destiny is going to be a huge hit. If Titanfall was made under activision, I would say the same about them. But it seems CODs dead, and they have nothing ready to replace it.

            You will know when they are "dead" because no more are produced, until then you speculate.

             

            ....yes but put it that way, everything you ever say is speculation because you don't know everything that will happen in the future....so wtf is your point

            this would be the dead halo that has a new next gen version coming right?

            Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 1:14 PM
            • Test #1
              73. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

              rankismet wrote:

               

              maccabi wrote:

               

              this should be in the off topic

               

              secondly meh all these people saying its going to kill cod ,gets old hearing that constantly

               

              its a decent game played it a few times, just felt like cod with jetpacks and a sci fi twist to me,

               

              it will sell loads esp on the xb1 as its a new franchise., what will let it down though is the publisher

               

              EA is one thing about Titanfall which makes me shiver.

              Titanfall has a lot of great potential but I have a strong feeling EA is going to run it into the ground.

               

              The ones reason I might not buy it is because EAs name is on the game.

               

              Look at SimCity, it was online only and they said it wasnt possible to make it offline. A year later its offline, I still wont buy it.

              Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 1:28 PM
              • Test #1
                74. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

                maccabi wrote:

                 

                Sannji wrote:

                 

                Izjar11 wrote:

                 

                Sannji wrote:

                 

                Yes everything dies, but a good company knows when to start making newer, better games. Halo died, but at Bungie's Destiny is going to be a huge hit. If Titanfall was made under activision, I would say the same about them. But it seems CODs dead, and they have nothing ready to replace it.

                You will know when they are "dead" because no more are produced, until then you speculate.

                 

                ....yes but put it that way, everything you ever say is speculation because you don't know everything that will happen in the future....so wtf is your point

                this would be the dead halo that has a new next gen version coming right?

                I wasn't the one that said "died" means they stop making it.

                Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 1:29 PM
                • Test #1
                  75. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

                  gotsomestars wrote:

                   

                  The ONLY reason Xbox outsold ps4 in December is because ps4 was sold out everywhere. That being said its Sony's fault they didn't have enough product. Or better, didn't release all the product they were holding on to for the japan release.

                  Xbox was sold out everywhere too.

                  Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 1:38 PM
                  • Test #1
                    76. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

                    No it wasn't . My local Bestbuy, Gamestop & Walmart had XB1's Day One Editions.

                    Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 2:12 PM
                    • Test #1
                      77. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

                      seeing as bf3 and bf4 use EA servers and titan fall is using microsofts azure server platform, im not to worried about the servers

                      Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 2:13 PM
                      • Test #1
                        78. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

                        cool, my local walmart, best buy, and target all had equal numbers of xbox one's and ps4's which happened to be none

                        Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 2:14 PM
                        • Test #1
                          79. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead

                          Making a next gen console Halo is the smart "business" move to make, but it doesn't change the fact that Halo is not the powerful franchise it used to be. People will still buy it because of the name. It's like found footage movies, besides The Blair Witch Project & The 1st few Paranormal Activities" everything else is crap, but people will go out and see them hoping to see the next Blair or Para. Same goes w Halo & COD. People are still waiting for the NEXT COD4: MW or MW2.

                          Last Edited: Jan 21, 2014 2:18 PM
                          1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next