1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 22, 2014 12:58 PM by xThisGirlGames_x RSS

QRFX (PS3 ONLY) (LEVEL 24) (ALL DAY PLAYERS)

CLAN LEVEL: 23

KD: 1.26

WIN %: 63

We are recruiting members for PS3 GHOST, We play tactically and have great communication skills to ensure victory, we easily go on 50-100 game win streaks and really do not like to lose. We have a dedicated clan facebook and web page and will have a youtube channel up and running within the next few weeks. We are smaller than some clans only having 42 members currently, the reason for this is because we are particular with who joins. We have had up to 70 two times now but remove players not clan orientated. If members are not active, work towards clan wars, or straight up don't play with the clan they are removed from the roster. We are currently scouting and recruiting to take our clan to the next level for Call of Duty Ghost!!!! For those of you that do not already know GHOST is focused a lot on clan activities making it really fun to be in a clan. They have clan wars; matching you against 7 other clans (in similar size and skill) that you will compete against for 1week (during that time 100% of our time is dedicated towards that). They will also match you against other clans during free play rather than random COD players. If you would like to join send a MESSAGE and friend request to beastmode_207 on PSN. All of our members are active playing at least 5 if not 7 days of the week.  We are a tight group of people and want members that want to be the same. Most members have 5+ days played and a couple of us are legit master prestige, I personally have 13+ days played.

Requirements:

good K/D 1.00+ and/or SPM 250+ (we realize just because you do not have good K/D does not mean you are not good at objective based games the same goes for SPM, maybe its low because you defend more playing it safe, we need members for rushing as much as we do defending, so we can work with you on this)

Have a MIC!!!   (USE YOUR MIC)

Be mature: we all joke around but there is a time and place...(I hate when we're losing and teammates want to **** around)

A passion for the game

Play with the clan often

Legit stats

PS3 player only

• Re: QRFX (PS3 ONLY) (LEVEL 24) (ALL DAY PLAYERS)
          xThisGirlGames_x

Hiya,

I am looking for a clan and this is the kind of clan I am hoping to join. Before I add you etc, would you take me on with a K/D of 0.93 I think it is now, this is mainly due to me being the rusher for the objectives for clan wars.

Unfortunately I was kicked out the last clan because I got thrown into an XP lobby and obtained a fair whack of points, of course I removed myself immediately from that lobby, I don't cheat and want all my stats legit which is why I am not going to prestige until my stats level out a bit.

I have a mic, I play objectively and need a good clan that really works together, none of this faffing about. I don't have 5 days play but if you combine my multiplayer time and my time on extinction then I am about there.

I do work part time so coming on is worked around my shifts but I can get on every day at some point.

Don't let me being a girl give you the wrong impression, I am VERY competitive!