27 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2014 5:05 PM by NoLifeKing32 RSS

This is kinda childish.

dayoldtamales

So much hate for this game. You people are like children. I seldom ever find anything to complain about with this game, and ESPECIALLY not a weapon being overpowered. The Black Ops Famas was fine. The MW3 Type-95 was fine. The Ghosts MSBS was definitely... fine.

Does anyone ever seem to notice that when a new CoD comes out, Black Ops 2 for example, it gets hated on for every... little... thing... but when that CoD is obsolete and the new one comes out, Ghosts for example, people hate the new one and simultaneously commend the previous one saying it was damn near perfect.

Shut up and realize that every game on the market has its flaws and that you probably couldn't even make a game if you tried. This game is good. Obviously, if you still play it and/or are here in this forum.

• Re: This is kinda childish.

Will you at least concede the spawns need major adjustments? That's really my only big gripe with this stupid game. If spawns were fixed it would be soooooo much better. And yes, the prev cod had better spawns. At least in later patching.

Izjar11

dayoldtamales wrote:

So much hate for this game. You people are like children. I seldom ever find anything to complain about with this game, and ESPECIALLY not a weapon being overpowered. The Black Ops Famas was fine. The MW3 Type-95 was fine. The Ghosts MSBS was definitely... fine.

Does anyone ever seem to notice that when a new CoD comes out, Black Ops 2 for example, it gets hated on for every... little... thing... but when that CoD is obsolete and the new one comes out, Ghosts for example, people hate the new one and simultaneously commend the previous one saying it was damn near perfect.

Shut up and realize that every game on the market has its flaws and that you probably couldn't even make a game if you tried. This game is good. Obviously, if you still play it and/or are here in this forum.

So called COD gamers do this all the time, they fail and blame the game.

maccabi

dayoldtamales wrote:

it is one of the rules of cod... the previous game was great, the current one is terrible and the next one will be amazing

Tactics74

Three things keep this game from being perfect..

1. Spawns (when did 'spawning' become some new feature that takes time to work out all the kinks??)

2. It leans on the 'serious side' a bit too much- Serious games can be really fun, but so can care free games. Perfect is when they can balance the two.

3. Since no one seems to complain about things they like- I will. Some of the guns are laser beams that take no skill to use. There is no learning to control recoil because there is hardly any. This greatly benefits the less advanced gamers and makes gun play pretty boring. Top that off, with three bullet kills- adding recoil wouldn't even solve this problem unless you're one of the guys that pulls the trigger then moves on target.

Other than these the game is the best so far.

Funny thing is that it isn't with CoD. Most games are subject to this. Long standing MMOs get flack for new updates. Ratchet & Clank Deadlocked got a whole ton of flack (which it deserved IMO). You change things, people hate change. You keep things the same, people hate the same "boring" stuff.

I agree spawns could be better.

I agree that the ARs could use more recoil and a little less range.

I think that the Yee Haw!, 20/20, and Perfectionist patches should feature a face like the Dictator, Surgical, and Mach 5 patches do.

A lot of little things can get to you. But all around this game is solid and I love it. I'll take the bads considering the worth of the goods.

zvers

The only thing I would disagree with you on is the AR range thing you mentioned.

The bullet damage drop off is very noticeable at range in this game. You must use attachments wisely to compensate for a particular AR's short comings. If they dropped the damage off even more, this would inturn need to be done to SMG's which are already hurting in this game with range to damage drop off.

Also, people would just run with MR or snipers WAY more often.

Just a thought...

dtuchpunk

Every cod it's the same.previous was better this one is bad next one will be awesome

And other games have probably the same problems.

Gerbera

The only things I disagree on is the BO2 FAMAS, "bad map design", and "terrible Riot Shield" (I assume you mean Ghosts)

Initially, the BO1 FAMAS was quite imbalanced with having the literal power and accuracy of an AR, but also with the speed of a SMG. The only real nerfs that were made that made it more balanced was slightly more recoil and slightly larger hip fire spread.

The maps in Ghosts are fine to me. Sure there aren't many tiny maps like BO2, but that's fine really, and the DLC (forget if it's the upcoming one or second one) has a revamp of MW3's Dome coming out and I'm sure there will be other small maps.

And the Riot Shield...well...it's probably in the way they're used. They're not meant to be an all out offensive tool really, but more supportive/distracting. We also can't forget that if they make one part of it better, something else will be made worse to balance it out.

nicedrewishfela

Complaining about Complaining is Counter-Productive. People come on here to discuss issues. Jump in their threads and counter their arguments.

ghamorra

Fun fact about the MSBS, it has more recoil and just barely more range than the R5. However, if you throw burst on the R5 it's a single burst kill, with easier to control recoil, and a faster RoF. So the R5 is a better burst weapon than the MSBS was and I don't hear people complaining about that.

R5 in burst fire = 631RPM (371RPM overall)

MSBS = 833RPM (432RPM overall)

MSBS is faster & with Burst Fire's range reduction the R5's damage profile becomes more similar to the MSBS (R5 has much more range then the MSBS) but the R5 does have less recoil I give you that.

Slopat

Was the thread title in reference to the OP?

nicedrewishfela

Since he sent me a Voice Message on XBox Live using profanity rather than discuss his issue like a man... pretty much dude, pretty much.

How sad is that?

dayoldtamales

I did that because you are extremely annoying because you somehow take pride in policing every thread here and try to act like some kind of authority figure. Practice what you preach? Profanity doesn't make it sad. You should realize that. Hopefully you don't behave the same in face-to-face conversation or someone would probably lay you out on the spot.

nicedrewishfela

What you did was childish and inappropriate, and could also be considered harassment as you carried a Forum issue into other mediums, and should earn you a Permanent Ban from these Forums.

• Refrain from engaging in, or embracing, toxic behavior on our site or external services. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, the creation of disruptive posts to garner attention, trolling and impersonation of staff or your peers.

I am a member of this forum and I participate within the Code of Conduct of this Forum. I don't "Police" anything, I contribute my opinions and try to help folks when I can. Having a contrary opinion doesn't make me any kind of Authority figure.

You have an issue with something I say? Feel free to respond with your argument. That is how this works. You have a personal issue with me? Well, you don't know me, and you haven't taken the time to get to know me either. Man up and send me a direct message on here with your issue, or join in the conversation with the rest of us.

Have a nice day.

Bielsalmighty

Oh wow. Just wow. Serious douche move there DoT.

NoLifeKing32

Wow the OP was right, his posts and behavior are very childish.