9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2014 5:59 AM by paster_death RSS

[Ps3] Looking for a active,mature clan

Hey there! Play CoD: ghosts about 2-4 hours aday, 1.25 k/d ratio and climbing. own a mic.

Looking to form or get a invite into a friendly,active,mature clan.

little about myself:

age: 26 , Ex-military, playing CoD: ghosts, league of legends and waiting on wildstar, if you need a active,fun, and skilled player on your team/clan  invite me       psn:   silent_devo

dont mind trying out

• Re: [Ps3] Looking for a active,mature clan
          Malabyte

Clan Website: www.w2oe.com

Clan Name: We're Our Only Enemy

Clan Tag: W2OE

Clan Nickname:  W2OE GAMING

What we offer:

• YouTube videos
          • Monthly Prizes (PSN/XBL cards, Games, Headsets, Apparel, etc)
          • Twitter
          • Chatbox to communicate if you want to play
          • Competitive Teams (PS & Xbox)
          • Very friendly & mature members willing to go out of their way to help people.

History

W2OE Gaming was formed in 2011 by W2OE_Prodigy. We are an active and dedicated clan on both the console and our website. We run on PS3/Xbox and we will be adding PS4/X1 once those release. As a clan we will be moving onto all the new big releases as they come out.

Community

Our website and forum is a big part of our clan as a community. We use our forum to communicate with the rest of the clan. This helps get to know each other, organize tournaments and events between clan members and other clans, discuss all of the different games and just to have a general chat about anything. As the forum and website is a big part of our clan to stay together we are needing all of our clan members and new recruits to make sure that they can access our website and forum to stay in contact.

How to apply

Go to our website at http://www.w2oe.com and register with you PSN/XBL gamertag so people can add you easier.  Once registered you can either use the link you are given in a private message or you can click the big "Applications" tab at the top of our website.  Once you have submitted your application, a member will soon notify you on what your next steps are. We look forward to seeing you!

Requirements

1. Must be 16 years old or older.

2. Must have a mic.

3. Minimum of 1.5 KD.

PLEASE NOTE:  If you say applications are lame and you shouldn't do them, then the clan you are looking for is not that great.  We are looking for QUALITY over QUANTITY.  So come join us if you're looking for a QUALITY clan.

We Take Life is now recruiting all active players.

Requirements:   must be active player during the clan wars and in the off time.

We are a clan that plays together and wins together.

We Take Life has friendly members with good talent.

We have participated in two clan wars we won one and placed 4th in the other.

We are also looking for members on the playstation network to be Lt. Commander and run the playstation side of our clan.

Ranked members:           Commander: JC Rock 1990 (XBOX ONE)

Lt. Commander: Coachelkins (XBOX ONE)

Tha Kingsolomon (XBOX ONE)

Come be a part of a up and coming clan.

i just added you. ArcTic_RaDar is my psn. im heading off for tonight but ill be back tomorrow afternoon and will be on until the sun rises the next morning. several clan members will also be on if you are interested in trying out sounds like you would be a great fit for our clan. look us up if you have the app: true recon 3.0

MYO_Trav1

Hit me up and let me tell you about Meet Your Owners. check us out at myoclan.com and on the Ghost app MYO Gaming.

I'm MYO_Trav, 27, former USAF survival/resistance instructor

Descending Chaos (ps3) recruitment

First place Platinum Winners for Rio! Check us out!

Hi, I'm the main recruiter for noVum, we're level 21 (almost 22) and looking for active, skilled players like you. Only requirement is that you play clan wars.

If you're interested, reply here or add me, "ShepherdOfFire7X" on PSN

RavensFan

SOA BROTHER HOOD

JUST FINSH IT FIRST WAR

TOKE FIRST PLACE WITH HOLDING 4 NODES THE WHOLE WAR

LOOKING FOR MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS

MALE / FEMALE PLEASE APPLY ON THE COD APP

OR LEAVE UR INFO HERE

WE WANT FUN / OUT GOING PEOPLE

WE DONT CARE ABOUT K/D

WE DONT CARE ABOUT W/L

WE JUST WANT TOO SEE U ONLINE

MOST OF US ON PS3 / ONE ON 360

ALL ARE WELCOME HERE PS4 / XBOX ONE / PS3 / XBOX 360

Hey brother, I'm also military. I deployed to Iraq with the Army for a year back in 07-08, I've been in for 7 years, and I currently switched to the Army Reserves. I just started a friendly, mature clan called Bourne Again and we could use a good player like yourself to help the team out. My K/D is currently .92 and steadily rising, the other two members so far...not so much.lol I could really use your help! I'll send you an invite if you are interested. My psn is Hambone2155.

paster_death

Old Dawgs Of War the two founding member are over 40 must of the clan are adults we would be happy to have you