5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2014 11:38 AM by BobbyMcGee RSS

@ support

BobbyMcGee

why do you keep on telling us to report in-game when its obvious it does NOTHING? maybe spend less time locking threads and more supporting the community, ya know? the ones who play fairly and deal with this rubbish, title after title.

So the thread doesn't get locked i will ask without name and shame. when will the main exploiter of the freeze glitch, the one that messed up stats and froze everyone's consoles, just when will action be taken against this guy? its been almost TWO WHOLE MONTHS. is it too much to ask that you do your jobs?

• Re: @ support
          BobbyMcGee

i had linked the locked thread. i took it down to avoid problems. all i will say is this is obviously becoming like the miiverse, where the only ones who get punished or threads locked are the ones trying to keep the game fair and expose cheaters. shame on you guys, for turning a report feature that should work perfectly into nothing more than a placebo.

GamebroCrazy

Because you named and shame Bobby lol sorry. But this is terrible that we can't report players in game like the other consoles. Theirs actually works. However, this is a port so anything that was on there came here so maybe that explains why it doesn't work?

BobbyMcGee

no, it isnt a straight port. dont let them off that easily.

BobbyMcGee

name and shame is accusing a cheater, hacker, etc of doing said activities while they deny them. the guy told me, through my mic, im going to freeze your wii u. i did not name and shame.

BobbyMcGee

idk i guess the only thing to do is call nintendo and ask them why they license unsupported software. i still wonder if all these freezes are damaging my console, and they only occur on these titles. if activision refuses to take care of it somebody needs to, its funny cause people wonder why nintendo doesnt put these games on the e shop. maybe because support is the way it is.